Epcot Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Clarification:

With 10 swappers we are each doing one country for the holidays, right?
and Cassey offered to take the left over country?

Just want to make sure I'm explaining it right to Buffy and Rachal..

Clarification:

With 10 swappers we are each doing one country for the holidays, right?
and Cassey offered to take the left over country?

Just want to make sure I'm explaining it right to Buffy and Rachal..

That sounds good to me.

Were you still interested in a second page for non-holiday?

LOL!!!

I want to do the 2 countries in the regular country portion (non-holiday) of the swap....

but if you need me to do 2 countries in the holiday side I can do that too..but I know Cassey had offered to do it in the holiday side... :) if it was needed...

Make senses? :lmao:

Ok, off topic.. is anyone else having issues with the pages loading right???? (or seeing all the posts or just one post)

Ok, off topic.. is anyone else having issues with the pages loading right???? (or seeing all the posts or just one post)

no....have you been having adults beverages too Nan :rotfl2:

if Cassey doesn't want to do the second holiday country set I can do it since I'm only doing this group!

It happened to a few other members... so they posted on tech support.... lets see if it is fixed...

Nope, no adult beverages so that's not the issue... but thanks for making my DH laugh!

It happened to a few other members... so they posted on tech support.... lets see if it is fixed...

Nope, no adult beverages so that's not the issue... but thanks for making my DH laugh!

anytime :lmao::lmao::lmao:

weird that everyone's not having the same issues :confused3

Yup, having issues here. I used searched for a fix, I am using IE 10, which is what I thought the problem was.

a few more reporting issues on the tech support board..
Buffy has the same issues..and on her phone she is getting the spinning ball of no load! :lmao:

Here is what I did for IE 10, it worked but the boards are loading slow.....

Click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options." Click on the "Advanced" tab. Click the button that says "Restore advanced settings." Hit "Apply" and select "OK" to end process

I will go check Julia's computer as she uses Firefox.

She cannot scroll but can use page down to move around.

I'm on IE9... I made note if it continues... I made my screen smaller because I can do dual screens on my laptop and so far it is behaving...but loading really, really, really SLOW!!!

I'm on IE9... I made note if it continues... I made my screen smaller because I can do dual screens on my laptop and so far it is behaving...but loading really, really, really SLOW!!!

so weird, I'm not having any issues with loading :confused3 maybe its just the east coaster side of the DIS

so Cassey, do you want me to take a second holiday country???

Lisa, I am good either way. If you would like to do a second country for the holiday group, that's okay with me. I just wanted to make sure we got all the countries in.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!