Epcot Tours

Rob1648

Earning My Ears
We are fortunate to be staying at the Boardwalk for an upcoming trip. Very interested in the Epcot tours - here's the question. Staying at the Boardwalk, I am pretty sure the International Gateway is not open early for an 8:15 check-in tour. What's the best way to get to the front of the park?
thanks

We got different responses from the BW staff the last time we did Dive Quest. Some said it would be open, some said it will not. The tours planning CM, who booked the tour said no.

We decided not to take the chance and took an Uber. It was like $5.00 and worth it for the peace of mind.

I have an EPCOT tour scheduled and staying at BW this Dec. I contacted disney and got this reply
There should be Cast Members at the International Gateway entrance to allow guests in to Epcot® prior to opening in order to make it to the early morning tours at the park. Guest Relations at the International Gateway does open up an hour prior to the earliest park opening, however there should be Cast Members and Security there by 7:45 AM. Please let them know that you have a tour scheduled for that morning, along with the confirmation number you were given, and they will make sure that you get to the meeting spot for your tour in time to check in.

There should be security there by 7:45am because they also have to let people through that have PPO ADRs

I have an EPCOT tour scheduled and staying at BW this Dec. I contacted disney and got this reply
There should be Cast Members at the International Gateway entrance to allow guests in to Epcot® prior to opening in order to make it to the early morning tours at the park. Guest Relations at the International Gateway does open up an hour prior to the earliest park opening, however there should be Cast Members and Security there by 7:45 AM. Please let them know that you have a tour scheduled for that morning, along with the confirmation number you were given, and they will make sure that you get to the meeting spot for your tour in time to check in.

thank you - mine is late October, I'll let you know how it works out

Any updates? I just booked Destinations Discovered for February, but staying at BC so really hoping there’s no issues using the IG for a PPO tour meet...

You are good to go. IG will be open for you. No issues at all, you will have a nice empty stroll to the Pin Central near Spaceship Earth to check in. The tour is great!
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter