ET 20th Anniversary Re-Release info

Barry,
Did you know (I'm sure you must) that there is a website that has just about all of the old Atari 2600 games there for your downloading pleasure??? My brother and I went to town there one night before I moved! Nothing quite like doing battle with those crocs in Pitfall!!! :D

Karen

I'm pumped to see it, cause it's the very first movie I remember seeing in a theater; I was 3. It's going to be cool to see it in all of its big, widescreen glory fresh with a new 5.1 sound mix and retouched sound effects. Supposedly the deleted scenes are cool, too (I can't wait to see ET drinking a can of beer!). The one thing that bothers me is the fact they have "tweaked" the film so that none of the police of FBI agents have guns, only cell phones. I understand Hollywood si trying to be sensitive in these times, by removing excessive violence and images of the WTC, but this just seems ridiculous to me. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter