Euro 2012

Twin Dad

DIS Dad #704
Any other soccer fans here?

I like Germany to take the title. I like England on paper but they never live up to expectations. Who do you like?

Any other soccer fans here?

I like Germany to take the title. I like England on paper but they never live up to expectations. Who do you like?

I enjoy playing and watching soccer, but not closely enough that I can rank certain teams. I am looking forward to the games.

I'm not a huge fan but I do tend to get caught up in the Euro and in World Cup. I've decided to pull for the Netherlands. No great reason. Maybe it's the orange.

I enjoy playing and watching soccer, but not closely enough that I can rank certain teams. I am looking forward to the games.

I'm a Manchester United fan so I follow England and the Champions League pretty close. This Russia Czech Republic match has been fun.

I'm a Manchester United fan so I follow England and the Champions League pretty close. This Russia Czech Republic match has been fun.

I get some re- ran club games on my cable channel from Chelsea Club soccer so I get to see some of the players. I saw the highlights from Russia game. I watched first half of USA Antigua game. Either Anitgua is really bad or the rain had a big factor on the game.

I usually get caught up in the Euro and world cup. Im Greek so......guess who I am cheering for! A tie to start not too bad. :thumbsup2

A tie for Greece is good. Especially down a man for so long. I'm part Irish so today's match was tough to watch.

I too am a Man U fan :cool1:

Rooting for Italy in this competition. They had some chances against Spain, but waited too late.

I must have jinxed the Oranje. Oh, I think it's still possible for them to get through but must win the next 2. That Italy-Spain game was very entertaining.

I must have jinxed the Oranje. Oh, I think it's still possible for them to get through but must win the next 2. That Italy-Spain game was very entertaining.

The Spanish are very good, but the Italians had thier chances :confused3

As a Britt, I can't stand watching football on the TV, unless England get to the final will I bother to actively watch a game.

I much prefer watching my three boys play football on the weekends, at least they dont go down at the slightest heel tap lol

Seeing as England couldn't even beat France last night, I to think Germany might be the favourites to win.

End of the group stage today. I'm surprised the Dutch didn't advance. Spain does not look completely invincible. Hell, they barely got out of the group stage.

We will be watching the Italy vs. England game today with one son wearing a Pirlo jersey and the other one wearing a Rooney jersey. Should be interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter