Ever have a day when you don't want to wake up tomorrow

Shelly F - Ohio

Disney Extraordinaire
I am having one of those days!:worried:

I want to pull the covers over my head and never see the light of day again.

I'm sorry. I hope things get better soon.

Why does life have to be so cruel?
Why must I endure all this pain and suffering?
What have I done to deserve this punishment?

I want something to awake up for everyday!

I sit here all alone trying to figure this all out. Alone with my thoughts. No one to hold me and comfort me. My two little kitties bring me a bit of happiness.

Hi SHelly, yes I often have had those days, and I am sorry you are going through this.. Life often does give us what seems like more than we can handle.. It is all or nothing..

Are you speaking with anyone about what you are going through, and your thoughts? It is a lonely place, but it doesn't always have to be..

I never thought I would, but I see a Psych Dr weekly, and it has helped bring so many things into perspective.. Things that I couldn't alone..

:goodvibes

Thanks for reaching out. I'll second the advice of the PP about counseling. My church offers free counseling so I took it years ago and it really helped...just to have someone to talk to who was wise and sympathetic but not only that - they gave me some actual tools to improve my life. Or do you have a friend to talk to?

Do you have health care? Maybe the provider has counseling services. Or a local church...even if you're not religious I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you get back on your feet. I don't mean to assume...I just know my church wouldn't mind.

A couple years ago I had severely debilitating back pain and Kaiser put me in a class called Chronic Pain Management. It was a cool class and one of the things they said was to do two things every day that bring you pleasure. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. Like a hobby, or your favorite movie, or a funny book, or music...whatever you like.

It's also nice (later when you get to this point) to do something nice for someone else...somehow that doubles your happiness. Doesn't have to be big. Gets your mind off yourself.

I prayed for you that you'll have strength to be ok and be healed. God bless you.

Wishing you all the best. :goodvibes

Life can throw a lot of sharp knives at you. It's hard to dodge all of them.

I can assure you that you are not alone in your battles.

Hope today is better.

Please consider counseling, and the two things a day to make you happy.

YES. I have. It made me very sick.

I hope things are better for you! Take care of your health. Otherwise, you will get sick.

:grouphug: "This too shall pass" It always does, I promise.

My mistake was not talking about it to family or my girlfriends. They would have been here in a heartbeat.

The days got a bit brighter and now the light has gone out again. I hate this. I just spent the last few hours crying and asking God for help.

It is so not worth it.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way. I felt like this when I had post partum depression. I would curl up in the closet and put my hands over my ears and just pretend the world didn't exist. It was a horrible, horrible feeling and I hate that you are feeling this way. The only thing that helped was when I started talking to someone about it. Don't be afraid to seek help or even send me a message if you just want an ear to write to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter