Ever see any celebrities in the park??

I've seen a few celebrities over the years. The latest was Patricia Arquette at the Blue Bayou a couple of weeks ago. Her child and her husband were with her (I'm told her hubby's a celeb, too). There was another family with them, but I couldn't ID the woman, though she had the same celeb in a big hat, hiding from view look to her.

I saw Nick Cage and Patricia when they were still married on an Easter Sunday about 10 years ago. Nick had just won the Oscar for Leaving Las Vegas. I have been a huge fan from the first time I had seen Valley Girl. I swore if I ever say him I would ask him to say "That Julie, she's truly dazzling" but of course I just ran to where he was then froze. Plus he had his son and I didn't feel comfortable intruding on their Easter Sunday together.

I have seen a couple of others over the years but no one you would know by name. Just if you saw their face you would say, oh yea that guy on the whatever commercial.

About 10 or 12 years ago I saw the cast of Full House. All those afternoon and Primetime shows of the 90's like California Dream, Full House, Step by Step, etc., always had someone going to Disneyland one time or another! I was in line for Space Mountain and the teenage girls in front of me were practically having a heart attack because the actor who played DJ Tanner's Boyfriend on Full House (and also was the voice of Aladdin), was lined up two people behind me.

Recently..probably in March of this year..we saw Rachel Ray (from Food Network), walking around New Orleans Square speaking with another man about what they should eat for dinner. We just exited Haunted Mansion and we grabbed two churros in the stand near the Rivers of America. Once she saw us walk by..took a whif..and proclaimed "but first, we need one of THOSE!" lol :earsboy:

We were there last week and saw Anthony Michael Hall. He was the nerdy kid in 16 candles and the Breakfast Club. Now he is on The Dead Zone. He was actually a really nice looking guy. It made me giggle though, because I kept thinking of him in 16 candles. :earboy2:

A couple years ago, we saw (I'm 99% certain) Patrick Labyorteaux from the TV series "JAG". He was there with wife and little boy and as starstruck as we were, we let them have their anonymity.

Ive seen a number of celebs there but at this moment I cant remember who they were.

I think it was because I didnt know who they were when pointed out to me! :crazy:

I've seen Michael Jackson twice! The first time was Easter Sunday in 1990. He was "incognito"! The funny thing about this was his disguise was a really bad fake rubber nose and dark make-up!! :rotfl2: We all got a big kick out of the irony of that! I was with 3 friends and of course the guys felt the need to torment him! They followed him into the restroom and went up to the urinals on both sides of him. My BF and I were waiting outside and I've never seen anyone run as fast as MJ did out of that restroom. A few hours later we saw him elsewhere in the park and he took off as soon as he saw us.
The 2nd time was about a year later and he was in full popstar get-up! Rinestone glove and everything!
I've seen a few others, but I can't remember the names right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter