Everyone head over to QR

Thanks for the feedback. Any other thoughts?
I added more offers for the blog contest.

I think it would be easier to check on a certain offer if we had a comment area or section for each offer (or just a few) instead of all the offers for the contest in one place it kinda gets all jumbled together with so many posts. I like the blog for Auction throttle, ebay's etc. three offers together and I do like your questions questions questions area - that was a nice touch! I love that we can post on the site and the fact you said "good - bad - whatever" you weren't just looking for positive feedback about each offer. That was great!

It's fantastic to see QR doing a contest and having special cash outs too! Keeps the site hoping!

It would be nice to see when the last comment for each of the blog sections was posted too. Currently it just says how many posts & when you posted it originally. Does that make sense? This way, if we posted something under Questions, Questions, Questions, & we saw that the last comment was posted 10 min ago, we can look to see what the comment was & we know it was after the one we posted....

QR has a special DISNEY GIFT CARD CASH OUT! Next week so starting checking out offers to do so you can rack up some $!

Dmitry-
Question/Suggestion for the blog and/or new QR site...will we be able to see what our earnings are for YTD or MTD?
Jen

Dmitry-
Question/Suggestion for the blog and/or new QR site...will we be able to see what our earnings are for YTD or MTD?
Jen

Hi,
All the blog changes are out of my control since it is Google system.
For the new QR we can add earnings YTD and MTD. I am not sure if the new system already has it, but if it does not email me once the site is up and I will make sure they add that.

Anything else you want to see on the new site?

Hi,
All the blog changes are out of my control since it is Google system.
For the new QR we can add earnings YTD and MTD. I am not sure if the new system already has it, but if it does not email me once the site is up and I will make sure they add that.

Anything else you want to see on the new site?

Is the blog still going to be part of the new site? It would be nice to see that continue. It's great!

It would be nice to see when the last comment for each of the blog sections was posted too. Currently it just says how many posts & when you posted it originally. Does that make sense? This way, if we posted something under Questions, Questions, Questions, & we saw that the last comment was posted 10 min ago, we can look to see what the comment was & we know it was after the one we posted....

Hi,
Since this blog belong to Google I don't think I have a way of doing that, but I will read more about how this Google blog works. Maybe there is a way to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter