Everyone in our party needs the Deluxe Dining Plan?? (and a few more ??s)

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
DH and I are going with the family this June to WDW and staying at CCV for the first time so I purchased just Gold AP for us since we're taking my (adult) cousin to WDW in Feb. 2021.

If DH and I want the Deluxe Dining Plan for the Feb. 2021 trip does my cousin also have to purchase the Deluxe Dining plan or can she pay OOP for her meals? (We're book a 2 br villa and she'll be in the room with us and I'll add her to my MDE acct to book dining and FP+s)

and when I book my Feb. 2021 trip (in 17 days) do I have to re-link my AP to MDE or will it just keep them linked for myself and DH?

I thought I read somewhere that we all 3 wouldnt need the DDxP if it was "ticketless" but she'll need to buy tickets through UT and then I'll link them...

Obviously I'm confused so thanks for the clarification!! (and I know with a regular Disney reservation everyone in the room has to be on the dining plan if it's purchased but I wasn't sure if DVC was different!)

THANKS!!!

If you are all staying in the same room, the dining plan must be added for every guest in your room for the full length of your reservation. Dining plans are tied to your hotel reservation, not your tickets.

If you are all staying in the same room, the dining plan must be added for every guest in your room for the full length of your reservation. Dining plans are tied to your hotel reservation, not your tickets.

THANK YOU!! I was thinking that would be the case but I wanted confirmation!

Look into the TIW card, it saves 20% on most every meal, and adult drinks for to 9 people for 13 months. With 2 trip planned you will be way ahead. I

Just to clarify what you said. Staying on the same reservation. If you have a two or three bedroom villa, it doesn't matter who is staying in the other bedrooms. It's all one reservation, so everyone must be on the same dining plan if you buy it.

Just to clarify what you said. Staying on the same reservation. If you have a two or three bedroom villa, it doesn't matter who is staying in the other bedrooms. It's all one reservation, so everyone must be on the same dining plan if you buy it.
Yes this, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!