*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

Next time you travel, maybe you can find one. It is a fun way to order your food. And most places do not only serve sushi. They have salads, entrees, desserts,....

QOTD-8/5-
Do you take pictures, develop them, and put it in an album?
I tend to take pictures, and save them, but not put them in albums. Jenn has put together a few different albums of trips we have done, and I think she is planning on making ones for our upcoming WDW and DCL trips.

QOTD-8/6-
If you were standing in line at a grocery store, would you be the first one to start up a conversation?

People would usually approach me. Or if i hear other customers wondering where an item is located, i woukd sometimes tell them.

QOTD-8/7-
Lays chips is having their second round of chip voting. Have you tried any if the flavors? Would you? The flavors are-
Crispy taco
Everything bagel
Fried green tomato

QOTD-8/10-
Does your news feature animals that need to be rescued when they are on your beaches, reports of when there is alot of ...to be aware of such as jellyfishes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter