Excited to join!

StamdolphChronicles

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone!
I didn’t realize I had never joined. My husband and I have watched The Dis and The Dis Unplugged for many years. I use DisBoards to look up lots of information, so once I realized I had never joined, I figured why not?!

Looking forward to learn a lot!!
Molly

Found the DIS about a year ago. Have been watching Unplugged, love the content and the team! Wife and I are 1 or 2 times a year WDW visitors, and have been since our honeymoon in 1999. We both had visited before but never as a couple until then.

Found the DIS about a year ago. Have been watching Unplugged, love the content and the team! Wife and I are 1 or 2 times a year WDW visitors, and have been since our honeymoon in 1999. We both had visited before but never as a couple until then.
Hellooooo and :welcome: to the DIS :)

I was always a reader myself as well, but after our last trip in November, I wanted to keep talkin' Disney... but my wife will have none of it. So I needed to redirect my energy to someplace else and joined.

To my wife, the vacation is wonderful and she loves it, but that's where it begins and ends. Just get her there and she's happy to be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!