Expedia.ca: 25% off WDW Tickets with Code

My Disney confirmation email just showed up (and it now shows on the Expedia Itinerary) and I have linked the tickets. No idea why my Disney confirm took so long to arrive!

So glad you shared this!
I am definitely going sometime in 2020 so I priced the flexible date ticket.
10 day hopper with Expedia discount = $685 CA
same ticket on Disney site = $738.05 US (984 CA)
Even paying more for the flexible date option this seems like a no brainer unless I'm doing something wrong.
I've always bought my tickets on the Disney site. How will it work with Expedia? I'll get a voucher with a confirmation number that I then use to add the tickets to my MDE?
Hi...I'm seeing 10 day flex for 808 can. Is there somewhere I need to enter the labourday25 code?

Hi...I'm seeing 10 day flex for 808 can. Is there somewhere I need to enter the labourday25 code?
Ok..answered my own question!
Anyways, I need 3 nine day single park tickets for march 2020:
Expedia flex date for about 600can after promo.

Disney, with my chosen dates, has them for 547us after tax...about 700can.

So I would save $300...should I do this or wait and see if there is a Canadian resident offer from Disney??

Ok..answered my own question!
Anyways, I need 3 nine day single park tickets for march 2020:
Expedia flex date for about 600can after promo.

Disney, with my chosen dates, has them for 547us after tax...about 700can.

So I would save $300...should I do this or wait and see if there is a Canadian resident offer from Disney??
Yeah, I'm having trouble deciding as well. Probably not going until Nov 2020.
Might be a Canadian resident offer ..... or there might not be.
Also you never know when Disney might raise their prices.

But when I search for May 2020, no dates come up.. Can you still use a flexible date ticket for 2020 if you put a different date on it??

But when I search for May 2020, no dates come up.. Can you still use a flexible date ticket for 2020 if you put a different date on it??
Yes, from what I understand if you are buying the flexible ticket you can use it anytime up until Dec 31, 2020. So on Expedia you can just input any date from this year.
But keep in mind you are paying more for this flexible option over the fixed date tickets. There's always the possibility of a Canadian resident or some other special coming out before your trip that would be cheaper. But it's Disney so just no way to know .....

I was debating buying from Expedia or waiting to see if there is a Canadian resident offer. Our trip is in 2020. But i did some math. I took what I would pay for my dates for tickets through Disney and then took 20% off and converted it to canadian. I’m using 20% because I don’t think we will see as big of a discount for Canadian tickets.

When I compare that to what I would pay for flexible tickets through Expedia plus getting cash back through ebates it’s close to the same price. When you log into Expedia you get a bigger discount. So I’m going to go for it. At least I know I’m guaranteed this discount. I would hate to wait and then no deal in tickets happens.

I worked out the same numbers...and last year's Canadian discount was not quite as good as previous years.

How does ebates work? I signed up and got to the Disney offer through the ebates website:. It seemed the tickets were a few dollars cheaper (?): Is this how ebates works, or is it some type of kickback later?

Thanks!

One more question:. Anyone know if these could later be upgraded to APs later? I would assume if yes than only the amount paid would be credited, not their value on the Disney website...

Thanks again!

One more question:. Anyone know if these could later be upgraded to APs later? I would assume if yes than only the amount paid would be credited, not their value on the Disney website...

Thanks again!
Yes, I believe you are correct, that you could upgrade to AP but only the value of what you actually paid is applied.

Oh man. I have some decisions to make! Was holding out for cdn ticket discount for a potential january trip but if this is better....Hmm. We were going to get either 4 or 5 day non park hoppers

Whats the difference between flex tickets and the ones for 2019?

I worked out the same numbers...and last year's Canadian discount was not quite as good as previous years.

How does ebates work? I signed up and got to the Disney offer through the ebates website:. It seemed the tickets were a few dollars cheaper (?): Is this how ebates works, or is it some type of kickback later?

Thanks!
With ebates you get a cash back. Basically you go to brayed clock on where you want to shop and you are forwarded to that site. When you make a purchase you will get credited some cash back to your ebayes account. Several times a year you get sent a cheque for the amount you have accumulated. I use ebates all the time for my online shopping.

Followup question....would this code work for hotels too or just tickets?

Oh man. I have some decisions to make! Was holding out for cdn ticket discount for a potential january trip but if this is better....Hmm. We were going to get either 4 or 5 day non park hoppers

Whats the difference between flex tickets and the ones for 2019?
For the 2019 tickets you have to pick the date you will use the ticket. These tickets are cheaper.
For the flexible tickets you don't have to pick your dates. They just have to be used by Dec 31, 2020. But you pay a higher price for this option.

Followup question....would this code work for hotels too or just tickets?
This particular code is for "activities". 25% off if you spend $100 or more. So not hotels.
I noticed it can be applied to Seaworld if you are going in 2019 but not for Universal.

If you are looking for 2020 dates make sure to check out undercover tourist as well. We are going in January and the 10 day flex ticket was about 50$ more than the 10 day base from undercover tourist for the 4 of us. Not much of a difference but let's us hold out a little longer for a cdn resident deal. Plus if you are getting hotels or other attraction tickets there are additional savings.

If you are looking for 2020 dates make sure to check out undercover tourist as well. We are going in January and the 10 day flex ticket was about 50$ more than the 10 day base from undercover tourist for the 4 of us. Not much of a difference but let's us hold out a little longer for a cdn resident deal. Plus if you are getting hotels or other attraction tickets there are additional savings.

I must be missing something with UT. A 6 day flex ticket there is 2,265.72 usd. With the code, same tix on expedia were 2,427.60 CAD? This is for a family of four, 2 adults 2 kids.

The only only potential promos for our days would be PSD or magic your way (room discount)....psd requires rack rate room and park hoppers so myw works out cheaper with cdn discount tix....if they will exist this year....and i think that might be a giant if.

When i price compare on disney it is interesting to note that while flex option is 2,432.48 USD, i can skip adding flex for my dates of jan26-feb 2. So that brings my ticket price down to 1,795Usd. Wonder if cdn discount could be used on specific date tix hmmm. I think going direct thru disney may be the best deal for us.

Edit- this is likely because january is cheap if you look at the ticket price calendar on wdw site. Our first day is 72pp which i think is signifcantly less than other times of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter