Expedia offers cancellation free?

Joel0917

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at 2 nights in July at Sequoia for 2adults and 2 kids (11&15). I know if I book through the disneyland paris site, there are all kinds of cancellation restrictions and fees. 61 days out then less and charging more.
Expedia is offering same room, half board and tickets for only about $50 more and free cancellation until 7 days prior.

Any issue using Expedia and booking dining reservations on the meal plan at 60 days out?

Thank you.

I never used Expedia for packages, but I did use it for room only reservations. Never any problem.
If you aren't sure about when to go and the free cancellation helps, then I would book via Expedia.

Depending on the time of year, it can be that you can make your dining reservations longer in advance, and it's not connected to your hotel reservation like it is in WDW.

Please find here how to book your restaurants in English: https://www.disboards.com/threads/online-restaurant-reservations-in-english.3745810/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!