Experiences using Concierge/Club IPO to make your ADRs?

PoppyGirl

The kiddies come for the autographs but the mummie
What is your experience using the IPO to make your ADRs for you? They told me just to give them a list of what I want and it will be booked for me on my 180 day mark. Have you used them? Did you get the ADR places/times that you wanted?

I have used them twice once at the Boardwalk in December and most recently at the Polynesian, both times they have been exceptionally helpful. If they can't get you the reservation you want they will keep checking and let you know if the location opens up. I highly recommend using them. Just give them the locations and the time frames you want. Good Luck and enjoy your trip.

I used the GF's IPO for our January ADRs. Honestly, I wish I had just done them myself. I sent them the list of what we wanted and then when our 90 days came around, I figured I'd hear back from them sometime that morning so that if there was something they couldn't get I could try for an alternative. I waited and waited for an email, and finally by 4 p.m. the suspense was killing me :lmao: so I sent them an email. I got our itinerary back and they completely missed DD's BBB appointment and a couple of our reservastions were made for the wrong party size:sad2:. It was a little annoying seeing as we weren't making loads and loads of arrangments, just 6 ADRs and one BBB apt. -- and out of that there were 3 mix-ups. They did do okay at getting the times within 15 minutes of what we'd requested though. I called down there and they were able to straighten out the mistakes. Our 90 day mark was right before the big switchover date back to 180 days, so maybe that accounted for some the confusion (they were probably busier than normal preparing).

I used the AKL's IPO office for our May 2009 trip and LOVED it. They were beyond helpful and got us every ADR we wanted, right around the time we suggested. And, any changes between our 180 day mark and our trip, they were so helpful with and made the change super quick, and always sent a new itinerary.

On Monday, I made our ADR's for our October trip and it was painful waking up at 5:45 am to get logged on and set to go... I said to my DH "I wish we had the IPO office to do this for us again" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter