express transportation and strollers

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
I heard they have the in-park strollers at the stops...can you rent one from there if you are using the express transportation system or do you still have to start the rental at guest services?

I doubt it. I would suggest asking when you get the stroller rental, you may be able to show your receipt at the next park and just take another one. But, interesting question.

If strollers work the same as wheelchairs/ECVs, there should be a replacement rental waiting at the destination park. If not - communication issue, inconsiderate guest, etc - you will have to go to stroller rental with your receipt.

I have seen strollers and ECV waiting around at the stops for guests at all but Epcot. The reason is Epcot's stop is right next to the rental location. I'm sure there are times where they run out between the times a guest gets all of them and they can replace them so it's hard to say they are there 100% of the time but they do attempt to have them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!