Extended Family Vacation - First time to Hawaii

Allimomof3

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to Aulani this July with my family of 5 (14, 10 and 7yo),my sister's family of 4 (10 and 8yo) and my parents for the first time (first time to Hawaii for some of us as well). So far we have booked the Pearl Harbor tour and the five star circle island tours through the resort as well as the Aulani Luau. We will be there for 10 days total (8 plus arrival and departure days) and are looking to maximize our Hawaiian trip without exhausting the adults or the kids. We will most likely rent a car during our stay for convenience (grocery runs, etc) but not a vehicle big enough for all 11 of us. What other "must-do" excursions should we do and what are the must-see things at the resort? We are considering a dolphin encounter through Dolphin Quest and/or a snorkeling trip. Is the North Shore excursion worth it or should we just take advantage of the paddleboard/surfing rentals at the resort? Any reviews on the Kakamora with Moana experience or other premium kids experiences? TIA for help and guidance!!

Check out the Kualoa Ranch. https://www.kualoa.com

It's an ecological park on the north side of the island and they have so many tours and experiences to choose from. The reviews are excellent and it was the highlight of our trip. We had our own vehicle and drove there but it does look like they offer transportation.

If interested in snorkeling and dolphins, I would contact Wild Side specialties. They have a tour that would limit the number of people on the boat. They usually limit to 10 and you have 11 but I imagine if you email them they may let you add the extra person since you are all together. I highly recommend them. https://sailhawaii.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter