Extendedstay America, Elk Grove

DLovinFam

Mouseketeer
We are driving down to DL from Portland next month. We are making the trip in two days. I just booked a room at the Extendedstay America in Elk Grove. We don't need anything fancy for just one night, but it would be nice to know that I picked a safe area for my family and a clean hotel. Any feedback would be great!
Thanks!

Hey there, we are from Sacramento and just outside of Elk Grove. Although I'm not familiar with the EXACT location, I wanted to let you know that you guys will be JUST FINE! I looked it up and you're just off the I5 and in a newer development (Elk Grove is growing). Know that you're not in scums ville!!

Mom2Joce said:
Hey there, we are from Sacramento and just outside of Elk Grove. Although I'm not familiar with the EXACT location, I wanted to let you know that you guys will be JUST FINE! I looked it up and you're just off the I5 and in a newer development (Elk Grove is growing). Know that you're not in scums ville!!

Thank you so much! Just what I wanted to hear! :flower:

It's definitely safe, and less than 7 hours from Disneyland! This is a growing suburb, with lots of family style restaurants in the area. You'll have a nice clean and new place to stay and plenty of nice places to eat, too! My favorite restaurant is Todo Un Poco, on Laguna Blvd.

I live in Elk Grove and this probably the ONLY city in the vicinity that I would recommend a hotel stop. You are about 6 hours (driving fast) from the park :)

Thank you so much, everyone! It sounds like a great area and that we should be very comfortable there! I cancelled ressies at a hotel in Sacramento after reading horrible reviews. I'm glad Extendedstay had room for us on somewhat short notice! I'm very relieved and really appreciate all your posts!

bubbasmom99 said:
When are you going? We're driving down August 22-25. Might we pass you on the road?? :)

We will arrive at DL on the 21st and be there until the 27th. :)

We will see you at the pool :wave2: We're staying at the DL hotel too... I requested Sierra tower with a view of Downtown Disney/parks.

bubbasmom99 said:
We will see you at the pool :wave2: We're staying at the DL hotel too... I requested Sierra tower with a view of Downtown Disney/parks.

That's great! We'll be there every afternoon cooling off! See ya there! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter