Fabulous Felines February Exercise Challenge

107 minutes on the bike today which brings me total to 1035 minutes for the month. There won't be any more active minutes for me this month since I work the next 2 days for 12 hours each day :(

1035/650

No color changes, but the team as a whole is very close to Cheshire Cat Pink. :yay:

It's Oscar night, and Disney films have won quite a few Academy awards. One with cats in the title is Three Orphan Kittens, a Silly Symphony cartoon that won the 1935 Academy Award for Best Short Subject (Cartoons).

Congratulations to Saphire5742 and the team as a whole for turning Cheshire Cat Pink! :ccat:

Jiji is a cute black cat, a magical companion for Kiki as she trains as a witch in Kiki's Delivery Service. This 1989 Japanese animated fantasy film was the first Studio Ghibli film released to video under the partnership between The Walt Disney Company and Studio Ghibli. Disney recorded an English soundtrack, in which Phil Hartman voiced Jiji.

And further congratulations to Twilight Sparkle and cassie58 for turning Rufus Red!

Some of our classic Disney friends have their own feline friends. There's Milton, who started out as a rival to Pluto before becoming Mickey's cat; Waffles, who is Goofy and Max's cat on Goof Troop; and Tabby, who is Donald Duck's cat in the Mickey Mouse comic book series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!