• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairfield Inn...

rmulvy

Earning My Ears
I can't find any reviews on here about it. I looked On Trip Advisor and it seems to get ok reviews. Anyone have any pictures? We are going with a 3 & 5 yr old. Good bad rooms? I am booking with a travel agent and this is the package she is pushing for because it includes character breakfasts.

Thx... :flower:

:wave:

We have always stayed at The Fairfield. Very nice rooms with Mimi's Cafe and a McDonald's right down in the parking lot. My kids are older, so we enjoy the walk down the street (about 1/2 mile or less) . On the way you will pass a Denny's and an IHOP, so breakfast is no trouble!

Have a great trip :goodvibes

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower: :mickeybar

We've stayed at the Fairfield several times and have been very pleased. Ask for an upper floor room with a view of the park. It is very clean and quite comfortable.

btw, you can find lots of pics at their website, anaheimfairfieldinn.com. hope that helps. Its an easy walk too and having mcdonalds and mimis's right there is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter