****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hello everyone
I am cleaning out my desk and have found some Disney postcards. I’d love to sprinkle some pixie dust and send them to anyone in need for their small children. I live in Canada so the postage won’t be from Florida but most kids don’t even notice that. Keep in mind it might be cheaper for me to mail in an envelope if you have more than 2 children. I have a few cartoon postcards of Cinderella (says Orlando on it) Beauty and the beast. As well as photo postcards of some characters. Donald, Mickey, the gang, chip and dale and one Christmas goofy.
PM me your details. Date of trip, names, address preferences for cards. The photo characters I only have one of each character except for Mickey I have multiples.

Dear Tara,

If you could send a card to Europe this would be the perfect start into the last year in kindergarden for my daughter… We will be there in November.

I am new to this forum and cannot find the way to PM you :(

Hey i'm new here and i have a little boy that has an upcoming birthday november 6th and we don't have any family so he never gets any cards so i was hoping someone would like to write him one. last year he only got 1 card. He's name is Yarne and we live in Belgium

Verreth, we'd love to send some birthday wishes his way. We have a daughter and I could have her color him a picture or something and send a happy hello from the USA. Send me a private message or something and we can figure it out.

Also, we're taking a trip to WDW in just under three weeks, and it will be my daughter's first time going. If anyone is there this week or next and could send a card to my daughter about being excited to see us that would be amazing!

I'm heading to WDW on 11/2 and would be glad to send a postcard or 2. Please PM me if interested.

Hey i'm new here and i have a little boy that has an upcoming birthday november 6th and we don't have any family so he never gets any cards so i was hoping someone would like to write him one. last year he only got 1 card. He's name is Yarne and we live in Belgium
I’m heading to WDW tomorrow I would love to send him a post card. Does he have a favorite character?

Hi all - I’m heading “home” tomorrow (WDW). I’d love to send some magic mail. I can do up to 10 post cards (that’s how many stamps I have!). Let me know if your child has a favorite character and I’ll try to accommodate. :-)

I can’t believe I found this post. We used to exchange post cards all the time when my daughters were 5yo & 15yo. Now I have grandkids that would love to do this. We are leaving in 12 days so we’re hoping to send 1 post card to a family with kids in exchange for a post card to be sent to our kids in dec that says “we miss you already”

Taking my DD (3) for the first time ever in May and would LOVE a postcard if someone wanted to DM me? She is pretty excited! Would return the favour in may!!

Hey everyone. I will be in WDW in June. I know it's a long way out, but, if anyone wants a postcard sent to them / their child/ren I would be happy to do so!

Hey everyone. I will be in WDW in June. I know it's a long way out, but, if anyone wants a postcard sent to them / their child/ren I would be happy to do so!
We are headed there in October so it would be awesome for my Grandsons to get one from Disney in June saying Mickey is excited to see them soon!!! I can then do it when we are there in October.

Last edited:
@tucker43
I am happy to send a card, just PM (click the little envelope) me your address, your grandsons names, and what characters they would most like on their card (I'll do my best to track favourites down)
Also, be wary posting your e mail address on a public forum.

@tucker43
I am happy to send a card, just PM (click the little envelope) me your address, your grandsons names, and what characters they would most like on their card (I'll do my best to track favourites down)
Also, be wary posting your e mail address on a public forum.
Thank you, I removed my email. Sorry, I'm just getting familiar with this site again as its been awhile. where do I find the little envelope?

Thank you, I removed my email. Sorry, I'm just getting familiar with this site again as its been awhile. where do I find the little envelope?
No problem. on the bar at the top with Home, Forums, What's New etc, towards the right hand side, after your user name, is a little envelope (next to the bell that means you have a notification) click that, and it gives you the chance to start a conversation, do that, and I'll let you know you have found me, and then, you can let me know all the info.

I will be there in early March and would be happy to send your children a card.

edited to add that I misread and you didn’t say you needed post cards, just offering to send them. If you need them let me know.

I will be heading out in March if anyone needs me to send a card. Also this was a last min. decision to go in March so if anyone is available to send my two boys a card I would be grateful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts