****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Fairy Godmailer for our 6 y.o. dd (who adores the fairies :cutie:) - we'll be leaving on April 24th....
PM me if you think you can help!
Thanks!

Our trip timing would work out great for you! My post count is too low to send you a pm (lol, I've been lurking since day 1 of planning this trip). We get there on th 13th. If you pm me your info, we'd love to make some magic happen for you!

Wow - there certainly are a lot of people going right after me! I am so sorry to
say that I cannot do any additional "Fairy Godmailings". I have committed to 15 and am not sure I could really do any more. I hope everyone finds a Godmother!
Enjoy your upcoming trips!
Mary

We will be going to WDW on April 25-May 1. I'd love to be a Fairy Godmailer to someone! Please PM me with your infor if you haven't gotten a FGM yet.

Do you think my DS2 is too young to understand if Mickey sent him a postcard?

We will be going to WDW on April 25-May 1. I'd love to be a Fairy Godmailer to someone! Please PM me with your infor if you haven't gotten a FGM yet.

Do you think my DS2 is too young to understand if Mickey sent him a postcard?

When will he be 3? I don't think it is too young. If he is really interested in something/someone I think the idea of him getting a postcard would be magical, especially once he sees MIckey and realizes that is who he got the postcard from! Think of it is a letter from santa. I know my DD was excited to get a letter from sAnta when she was just over 2.

When will he be 3? I don't think it is too young. If he is really interested in something/someone I think the idea of him getting a postcard would be magical, especially once he sees MIckey and realizes that is who he got the postcard from! Think of it is a letter from santa. I know my DD was excited to get a letter from sAnta when she was just over 2.

He will be 2yrs, 3 months when we go. Is there anyone going this week or next who could mail him a card from Buzz (first choice) or Mickey?
Thanks!

rescuetink said:
PM me and we'll add you!!! But we won't be there till May 8th!! After the birthday on the 2nd!!

Thank you for the offer, but I just confirmed last night with another Diser-- they will be there mid/ late April so they can make both the birthdays. I will make sure to edit my post this evening to update-- too difficult from my iPhone.. I just don't want you to hold the spots when they could be filled by some other deserving kids.

Thanks again.

He will be 2yrs, 3 months when we go. Is there anyone going this week or next who could mail him a card from Buzz (first choice) or Mickey?
Thanks!

We are leaving for WDW on the 10th... Would that make it in time? If so I would be happy to do this.. PM me with the details

I'd like to pass on the favor and become your fairy godmailer!!!! I am going to Disney April 30-May 9th. Let me know who your child's favorite character is and something special about them. PM me with your info!!

I just PMed you Amanda!!!

We will be in the World from June 14th to the 21st. I would like to be a Fairy Godmailer for up to 8 children.

Please PM me your info and what kind of postcard you want and a general idea of what you would like the card to say!!

This is possibly the coolest thing ever.

I just got back a few days ago. While there, i was a fairy god mailer. I want to let people know, post cards are hard to find! There are a few but the assortment that used to be disney is no longer there. I had a very hard time getting the correct characters, and sometimes just had to send what I could find. I only mention this because I know I had to disappoint some people. I for example could not find pooh or eeyore. I appologize to anyone who I sent the wrong thing, but also wanted to mention this for anyone who is going down too.

I will be in Disney World from the 15th to the 20th of April.

Let me know if you need a FGD to mail your little one a message from the happiest place on earth.

Can do up to 5, and will mail out no later than the 20th...so plan accordingly for the dates you will be departing.

So, where is a tried and true place to find postcards at the World? MK: city hall or just giftshops? Emporium?

The biggest selection of postcards I found was in the little gift shop downstairs at the Grand Floridian. The place by the restaurant had some packs with like 10 or so to a pack that had a variety of characters. I also had good luck in the shops on main street - the big one on the left that connects all the way down to Casey's.
At AK, I buy mine in the shop right across from the exit to It's Tough to be a Bug!

I have cheated a little this time and bought some at the Disney Store here so I could do them on the plane and mail them as soon as I get there. Some of the kids I'm doing are going so soon after us that I didn't want to take a chance on not getting them there in time.

WE LEAVE TODAY!!!! HAVE GREAT TRIPS EVERYONE!

So, where is a tried and true place to find postcards at the World? MK: city hall or just giftshops? Emporium?

I think this has been answered already, but I'll go for it again. :goodvibes Some places mentioned are the shops down Main Street on the left hand side, the one's that go all the way through until you hit Casey's. The gift shop outside of the restaurant in the Grand Floridian, and the shop across the way from It's Tough to be a Bug, as you exit the attraction. Also I mentioned Mouse Gears in EPCOT. Hope this helps everyone out. :goodvibes

I am looking for a fairy godmailer for my 5 year old nephew. We will be celebrating his 6th birthday while there. I will in turn send to someone else needing a postcard. Thank you.

Did you get any responders? And when will you be there?

My sisters and I are going August 26th-29th to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday. We would love to send out four postcards. PM me your info! I have been a FGM 3 times and I love it!

I totally spaced on this. My DH and I are going (without our kids!) for a work trip next weekend. We'll be there from 4/9-4/11. I'd be happy to send 2 postcards. Let me know if anyone is in need!

Amanda

I saw this thread months ago, and couldn't find it last week. We are leaving on the 13th and would love to have this done for my daughter. I'd be happy to reciprocate between the 13th-19th.

Sorry it is last minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts