Fall 2006 CP

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Anyone planning on doing the Fall 2006 program? I would like to do Spring 2006, but I can't as I got back in August from Spring 2005. So is anyone else thinking about it?

How did you like working down there? Any tips/stories/awesome experiences? I bet it would help us all get pumped up to go! :sunny:

OMG!!!! I LOVED it! It was one of the best times of my life. I am so glad I decided to go down, even though it was during my first year of school. I would have extended til Jan., but my school wouldn't let me for certain reasons. So this is why I am hoping to go down in May. I really want to be a character. So anyway, I liked being down over the spring. It is really quiet in the beginning of the program. In January I was working around 35 per/week. Really nice. I was working in merchandise in Fantasyland. Wasn't too bad. One of the best things I did was pick up extra hours. I was able to do MK parades and Fantasmic. I have plenty of good character experiences (which is why I want to be a character). :teeth: I have pictures from my trip in my signiture. Anyway, hopefully I can post more later.

im interested in doing CP fall 2006....only thing im worried about is money cause i will have to leave my job here...but i def wanna do it, what u think?

After waiting what feels like forever, I am finally going to apply next semester for Fall 2006. I'm hoping for Operations, ideally something like Jungle Cruise :boat: Pirates pirate: or Haunted Mansion. :earseek: It's great to hear your positive experience, Joanna. I too would love to be a character. Perhaps I will be able to extend a semester and transfer to Entertainment. :goodvibes Thanks for making me feel a bit more excited about the CP. :teeth:

No problem. The CP is what you make of it. You can get something you didn't want, go down disliking it before you even start, and have a miserable time. Or you can have a good attitude about it and get through the program (not saying you have to LOVE your job. I didn't. It was ok, but it wasn't my first choice. Just be positive and things will probably be ok). I would also love operations if I couldn't get entertainment. I certainly did pick up enough parade and Fantasmic! shifts. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter