Fall 2013 Promotions

They generally don't offer free dining the first week of December because of the Pop Warner football thing they do every year. Depending on when that is, there are no discounts that week.

They offered it in 2009 and 2011; it was great. Both those years we went the monday after thanksgiving and were there until saturday (which was last few days of november and first few days of december; the pop warner folks came in right as we were leaving). But last year I think the days lined up differently to where pop warner came the first week because it was a full week of December vs being split half/half like the previous years. This year is like last year where the week after thanksgiving is almost a full week of december, so I'm thinking they won't offer it again since that's when pop warner will come. Guess I'll just have to wait and see! I definitely want to wait and go when the decorations are up and all the extra stuff is happening, but I dont want to go TOO far into December to where it gets crowded. I just need to learn patience and wait...

FYI: My BFF got a pin code today for free dining for

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

My dates are in there and I'm hoping by the grace of the Disney Gods that I somehow get this pin too! She can't even use it ugh!

Looks like its gonna be blacked out for our stay during the famous "Jersey Week" here's to hoping for at least a room discount :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter