Fall and beyond Free Dining

karnold

Diswishing
Hello,

For all of you in the know could everyone please watch and listen for information about any type of free dining or other promotions past September 30th? Everyone here always has such great information and are always able to help.

I would personally be very surprised to see FD offered later in the year with Star Wars opening. It seems that the summer FD was to try and relieve some pressure from the fall/winter crowds expected for SW.

Did they do the same thing when Avatar opened? I think they still offered fd in the later part of the year that they were opening Avatar. That's not saying it will happen but I couldn't remember.

Did they do the same thing when Avatar opened? I think they still offered fd in the later part of the year that they were opening Avatar. That's not saying it will happen but I couldn't remember.

Yes they did offer it that fall. I traveled Thanksgiving week and got free dining.

Does anyone know of any alerts service to be notified via text as soon as new discounts drop?

I also doubt there will be a general free dining offer later in the fall. I was surprised there were even December 2019 dates as part of the bounce back offer. I am using all my DVC points on other trips this year so I was pleased I was able to book December bounce back dates while staying in September. Even at that point there was no availability for the dates I wanted at PC (check in 12/6) so I booked the following week. Just made my first call a few days ago to see if I could move up my check in and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to.

I also doubt there will be a general free dining offer later in the fall. I was surprised there were even December 2019 dates as part of the bounce back offer. I am using all my DVC points on other trips this year so I was pleased I was able to book December bounce back dates while staying in September. Even at that point there was no availability for the dates I wanted at PC (check in 12/6) so I booked the following week. Just made my first call a few days ago to see if I could move up my check in and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to.

I was surprised as well. I booked a stay in December, but there was limited availability. The CM asked if I was flexible and I took what was open. AKL Savannah view. perfect!

I was surprised as well. I booked a stay in December, but there was limited availability. The CM asked if I was flexible and I took what was open. AKL Savannah view. perfect!

I admit I booked Pop so I could try out the Skyliner! Doing a split stay and finishing up at BLT for my MK days.

I am remaining optimistic that they will extend the free dining... I wish there were some kind of notification... I have Disney Visa, and they always send out an email with promotions, but I always get it after I find out about a promotion here, and already booked the package!

I am remaining optimistic that they will extend the free dining... I wish there were some kind of notification... I have Disney Visa, and they always send out an email with promotions, but I always get it after I find out about a promotion here, and already booked the package!

This is only my opinion, but I believe FD will be extended only if SWGE opening runs later than projected. If it is on track to open Late Fall, I doubt DIsney will need to book FD to fill the resorts. The BB was limited, and even though it was offered availability was very limited in December 2018 for dates in December. That was a full year out and slim pickings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter