Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange Sign Up! CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Are you ready for the crisp cool air? Decorating for the holidays, going apple picking, eating all the yummy Thanksgiving foods, ....? Come, and join us for the Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange!

You can send your pal anything that is Fall or Thanksgiving related-decorations, yummy treats, things for their kitchen, things for their hobby, .....

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping costs. A delivery confirmation number is required for all exchanges, and must be sent to me shortly after you have sent off your exchange.

Please only join in if you are able to follow the rules, and follow through with your end of the deal.

Sign ups will be till Thursday October 30th, with names being given out by Friday October 31st. *If sign ups are slow, I may close the exchange sign up early. ****If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know of your dates.

There are two send by dates. If you are new to the exchanges I host, your send by date is 11/6. For the rest of you, your exchange send by date is 11/11, and I will give you special instructions for mailing out your exchange when signing up.

IMPORTANT-When you send me your pm to sign up, please title it Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange so that I do not get your exchange sign up mixed up with any of the other exchanges that I am hosting.

To sign up, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Email address-
Mailing address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-yes or no-
Are you willing to be an elf if needed-yes or no-
*What are some activities that you enjoy your the Fall season/Thanksgiving?
*What edible or drinkable treats do you enjoy that are Fall/Thanksgiving related?
*Do you decorate for the Fall/Thanksgiving season.
*Feel free to write a bit more info. that you feel might help your pal in getting to know you, and something that will help them when purchasing your gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter