Families first trip

cjbcam

DIS Veteran
Hi, my DH and I are thinking of giving the kids a trip to Disneyland for Christmas. We were supposed to go last Easter but my grandpa passed away so our trip was cancelled. Anyways we are driving down to Arizona to spend Christmas with my parents and I thought it would be perfect to drive to Disneyland for 2 days. We would get there on Jan 1 go to Disney Jan 2&3 and then home. What hotels around there have rooms for families of 6? Will 2 days be worth going for? (I can’t go for longer because I have to be back for work) How does max pass work? Thanks in advance.

For MaxPass, check out Youtube. Plenty of great videos explaining how it works.

I find two days in the park sufficient.

Hi, my DH and I are thinking of giving the kids a trip to Disneyland for Christmas. We were supposed to go last Easter but my grandpa passed away so our trip was cancelled. Anyways we are driving down to Arizona to spend Christmas with my parents and I thought it would be perfect to drive to Disneyland for 2 days. We would get there on Jan 1 go to Disney Jan 2&3 and then home. What hotels around there have rooms for families of 6? Will 2 days be worth going for? (I can’t go for longer because I have to be back for work) How does max pass work? Thanks in advance.
Better be booking your room now to soon for the best rate.
Desert Inn & Suites has rooms for 6 people

You can do a lot in two days. Make a list of priorities, start your days with rope drop, research a morning plan, use fastpass or maxpass, and have a great trip!
Sorry I don't have any suggestions for a hotel. We only have 3 or 4 on our trips.

RI Maingate, nice hot breakfast, grocery shopping and putaway, worked fine for the 6 of us for many trips.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter