• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Magic Tour for a 4 year old????

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
This sounds like so much fun, and I am so excited to do it, but I am wondering, should I hold off a little longer so my son will enjoy it even more? We are going in December, May and then probably next October, so it is definatley something we can do in the future, DH and I are just excited about doing it now LOL!!

Is it something like once you have done it once, its pretty much always the same? I mean I know the character at the end changes, but the tour in inself, does that change,or depends on the CM?

Thanks!

The character does not often change from my understanding nor does the "hunt". We did it when my DD was 5 (she had a blast) and will do it again next year when she is 9 as we want her cousins to join us (ages 12, 9, 8, 2). It was a real highlight for her and she still talks about it. I think far enough apart it is worth doing again.

One other note, I think it depends on the group you end up with, how much your child does and ultimately enjoys it.

Have fun
Sandy

What is the Family Magic TOur? Sounds like something I might be interested in! Can you tell me more or wher I can find more info?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter