Family Magic Tour

regnurs

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how far in advance you can book this tour? Also has anyone done it recently? Does it fill up fast? And is it worth the money? Thanks

It's been over a year since my family did this tour. My preschool girl had fun, but I don't think it was worth what we paid. The reward at the end was getting to the front of Small World, which didn't have much of a line anyway. Also, the tour guide wasn't really into it.

Maybe they've improved, or maybe you'll get a better tour guide. :(

Does anybody else have an opinion? I thought I recall hearing some good things about it and we were considering it for one of our upcoming trips.

My sister and I did this with our kids ages 4,6,8 in 98 and had a great time. We found Peter Pan and Wendy at the end. They were great with the small group of kids. We took pictures and then they rode Small World and Peter Pan with the kids. It may have changed but we had fun when we did it. Our tour guide was super.

We did it this past December with our 5yo.
I thought it was well worth the money-- 2 hours
of Disney fun which we couldn't have had without the guide & her craziness! There were 2 other groups with us, one family of 5 from England and a group of 2 couples, who seemed to also have a lot of fun even though they didn't bring kids.
IMO, definitely worth a try!

We went a couple of years ago, and my kids liked it. Our guide was really fun, even though it was veery hot that day. At the end we met up with Peter Pan, got photos and autographs, he chatted with us for about 10 minutes then took us to the front of the line at Peter Pans Flight. He wwrode 2 of my kids. They thought that was wonderful.

Robin

Hi! We went to WDW last month for the first time and did the Family Magic Tour (the 9:30 a.m. one)...and loved it! They had coffee and juice at the sign-in area (near City Hall) for while you were waiting for the tour to start. Once on our way, we looked all over the MK for clues on how to break Malifacent's evil spell and save the Kingdom. We had a great guide and everyone in the group was "into" it....so the kids and adults skipped, sang, jumped, hopped, rolled, sneaked and had a fine time! At the end, Belle (Beauty & The Beast) came out - she was fabulous with the kids and did autographs and pics. We got to go with her (a very big plus for my 4 1/2 yr. old DS) on the Jungle Cruise ride. It was definitely worth it, in our opinion -- something unique and a bit different! Hope you enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!