Family of 5… rent DVC?

Also, Wyndham has been cracking down on rentals and have owner priority reservation periods - March 14-30 2025 is one of them. So if you are going then, unless you know someone to rent from at Bonnet Creek, I'd worry about getting cancelled.

We're a family of 5 who owns at both Poly and Riviera due the larger size of their deluxe studios and 2 showers. Either of those are great renting options! You just have decide if you want to be closer to EPOCT with Riviera or MK with Poly. With Poly you can also take the monorail to EPCOT, albeit takes a little longer than the ride to MK, whereas with Riviera you can only get to MK by bus. Also be aware that if there's weather and the skyliner is down you have bus back to Riviera from EPCOT as well.

Id pick Poly for sure. Two showers, more room, great theming, awesome pool, good food options, ideal location. We always stay in the Tokelau building to have easy access to the monorail, so easy access to 2 parks. But the Poly rooms are in separate buildings from the lobby, unlike Riviera. So something to consider if that bothers you. But I’d pick Poly first, Boulder ridge/wilderness lodge second. Riviera is my least favorite but a lot of people like it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter