Fanny packs and ride restraints??

MichelleC

Mouseketeer
If my kids wear fanny packs (in the front) will the packs interfere with the bars or other ride restraints?

I just found a bargain on Coleman kids fanny packs with insulated water bottle holder attached. Under $10!! Let me know if anyone wants the info.

Thanks!

Michelle

HI,
we used fanny bags, and they never got in the way. In fact, I would NEVER go to the parks w/ anything BUT a fanny bag. They are perfect to carry. Not heavy at all, and it frees your arms up. I see folks w/ back-packs, and I don't know how they do it.Trust me, great investment! Have a blast!:jester:

You shouldn't have a problem with the ride restraints. Most of the rides don't really have bars that go all the way down anyway. Just the "thrill" rides with height restrictions. Even those shouldn't be a problem though.

Have always used fanny packs with my 5 DCherubs.....they work fantastic and am happy to report no ride problems!

Faith, trust, and pixie dust to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter