Fantasmic and Holiday Wishes same night?

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
If Fantasmic is at 8:30 and Holiday Wishes is scheduled for 10pm, do you think that I'll have enough time to watch Fantasmic and then take the bus over to either the TTC or poly beach to catch holiday wishes?

Baring some sort of transportation disaster, you certainly do have time. A few years ago I did Fantasmic, Illuminations, Wishes and the Main St. Electrical Parade all in the same night.

An hour to get from Fantasmic to the Seven Seas Lagoon...totally do-able.

There is no bus to the TTC though.

If Fantasmic is at 8:30 and Holiday Wishes is scheduled for 10pm, do you think that I'll have enough time to watch Fantasmic and then take the bus over to either the TTC or poly beach to catch holiday wishes?

If you sit up towards the top and near an exit, so you're not behind the crowd leaving F!, you should be able to make it. There are a few things that could mess you up though. If there's not a bus waiting to go to the Poly and you have to wait for the bus. If others get out ahead of you and you don't make the first bus, you might not get there in time.

As PP said, there is no bus to TTC anymore. You could keep an eye out and take either a Poly, GF, or Contemporary bus, whichever comes first.

Your best bet, though, would be to uber over to the Poly.

Ah, thank you for the comments! I forgot the buses go directly to MK and not TTC. We'll try it out if we're not too tired - hopefully grab some bread pudding from tambu lounge afterwards we're there if we make it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter