Fantasmic Dessert Party?

Just came in here to say someone in the SW thread said that their email also stated seats where you might get wet. Which will then take away from seating from any other sections already rroped off, like the dinning package. II guess we need to wait for first hand accounts

I just booked mine for my November trip! Fantasmic is one of my favorite shows, and dessert is my favorite meal! I can't wait to hear first hand accounts!

I am very interested in doing this! I would love to hear and see a review before we go, but not sure when this actually starts. We are going late September. Anyone sign up for this before then?!? Would love to see what the cup looks like and the actual snack tray!

We have never seen Fantasmic and I think it would make it a special first time to see it!

I just booked this. I had been on the fence, but unless I can get a late HV Fantasmic package dinner, this works well for us. I want to spend most of the day at MK, take a break at the hotel in the late afternoon, and then hop over to HS in the evening for Fantasmic.

My boys are celiac, and since we often share food we always order everything GF. I noted it on the reservation. I wonder how they'll handle dietary concerns for a box? I'm hoping there will be plenty of reviews before early December.

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is? I searched the website but didn't see anything. We are going mid-September so I was thinking about booking now, but I wanted to make sure I can cancel if early reviews are bad. Thanks!!

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is? I searched the website but didn't see anything. We are going mid-September so I was thinking about booking now, but I wanted to make sure I can cancel if early reviews are bad. Thanks!!

This is what my email says:

Cancel
- There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged / forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation.

Just booked this...kind of a back up plan in the event we are unable to secure a fastpass for Fantasmic.

I just booked this. I had been on the fence, but unless I can get a late HV Fantasmic package dinner, this works well for us. I want to spend most of the day at MK, take a break at the hotel in the late afternoon, and then hop over to HS in the evening for Fantasmic.

My boys are celiac, and since we often share food we always order everything GF. I noted it on the reservation. I wonder how they'll handle dietary concerns for a box? I'm hoping there will be plenty of reviews before early December.
I would think this would be WAY easier to handle in a controlled portioned out box than at a buffet.

Just booked this...kind of a back up plan in the event we are unable to secure a fastpass for Fantasmic.

You can ALWAYS get a FP for Fantasmic. Always. Save it for your fourth or later FP of the day, after you have used the ones you pre-booked. There are so many offered that you can get one right before the show, if you want one.

You can ALWAYS get a FP for Fantasmic. Always. Save it for your fourth or later FP of the day, after you have used the ones you pre-booked. There are so many offered that you can get one right before the show, if you want one.

Really? We'll be spending the day at MK before it closes early for MVMCP, then parkhopping to HS in the evening for Fantasmic. Is it really that easy to get FP for the show, even in the evening? The TP crowd predictor for HS the day we want to go is only a 4 so I'm optimistic it won't be too crowded anyway. But Fantasmic was our favorite evening show last time we were at WDW. I'd love to have great seats this time around.

That's why I described booking the Desert Party as back up plan...I can likely get a Fast Pass...but if not we are set.

The one thing I have learned from going to Disney over the years...just when you think something will "always" or "never" happen...Disney throws you a curve.

That's why I described booking the Desert Party as back up plan...I can likely get a Fast Pass...but if not we are set.

The one thing I have learned from going to Disney over the years...just when you think something will "always" or "never" happen...Disney throws you a curve.
Totally agree with this. Can always cancel!

Really? We'll be spending the day at MK before it closes early for MVMCP, then parkhopping to HS in the evening for Fantasmic. Is it really that easy to get FP for the show, even in the evening? The TP crowd predictor for HS the day we want to go is only a 4 so I'm optimistic it won't be too crowded anyway. But Fantasmic was our favorite evening show last time we were at WDW. I'd love to have great seats this time around.

Yes, it is that easy. Think about it, close to half the theater is dedicated to FP. That's over 3000 FP seats. They are always available. People don't realize they are even worth trying for because they are a Tier 1 (I'll never understand that!).

Okay, if you say so. I get it, but this is as close to a guarantee as you can get.

Totally agree with this. Can always cancel!

I believe it would have to be cancelled the day before. So the Fantasmic FP situation won't help determine whether or not to cancel. If you want to pre-book Fantasmic FP (something I would never recommend), it is always available.

Should be getting some firsthand accounts in a couple weeks...

Excited for reviews, as I emailed Disney Signature Services and this was their reply:

"It is advised that Guests with the Fantasmic VIP Dessert Package arrive at 7:30pm so they may receive their desserts, and find their seats in a timely manner before the show begins. If you arrive later, with the crowds that arrive, you may risk not getting to your seats with your desserts prior to the show starting."

But it does seem like we can arrive a bit later than the 7:30 reservation.

Booked this for November. It will be our first time seeing F!

I too read my email confirmation's bit about first couple rows, though I wonder if this means first couple rows of several sections (including off-center left and right), or first couple rows of the center-most only. Guessing with capacity and ~guest satisfaction~ it's center sections only, but waiting to hear firsthand accounts on how the seating turns out anyway. Hooray for 1-day cancellation policies :)

Going to be watching for those reviews! I booked a Fantasmic dining package at Mama Melrose's for early October. We love getting seats close to the front...if this is going to take away those front-row seats in the dining package section, sounds like I should to this instead...

I booked this for our November trip and I hope to see some reviews. I haven't seen Fantasmic since 2005, so I am looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter