Fantasmic Dinner Package at River Belle Terrace with viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneygrl36

Happy DVC member!!!!
Has anyone tried the River Belle Terrace option for the Fantasmic Dinner Package that you pay extra & can watch Fantasmic from your table?
I was wondering how the view is of the show.
I have seen a review of the food & it sounds like a good option.
Just wondered if it was worth it to pay extra & be able to just stay put for Fantasmic.

You can check the Fantasmic Dining Package thread. But the consensus has been the view is not worth it as it can be blocked by people closer to the water. Regular dining packages are better.

We did the RBT regular dining package and I'm glad that we did as we were only a few people back from the railing and because everyone was seated, my young children were still able to see everything up about as close as you can get. Then after it was over, everyone stood and we just walked forward to the railing for the fireworks. Unobstructed view of the water screens and fireworks.

Thank you for your feedback. I saw that thread after I posted this & have skimmed through it. I could not figure out how it could be a view worth paying extra for so this confirms that I think.

That sounds more like it elima2015. pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter