Fantasmic! how to??

JeffB13

Earning My Ears
Growing up in SoCal, I'm a Disneyland master... but let's be honest, it's been a few years since I've been. My fiancée and I are heading there for the weekend of Jan 5-7th. This will be her first trip and it's a surprise.

In the past I've always just caught bits and pieces of Fantasmic! from wherever I was. This time I want to make sure we're in a good spot to see the entire show.

Other than dining options, where are the best places to see the show these days?

Growing up in SoCal, I'm a Disneyland master... but let's be honest, it's been a few years since I've been. My fiancée and I are heading there for the weekend of Jan 5-7th. This will be her first trip and it's a surprise.

In the past I've always just caught bits and pieces of Fantasmic! from wherever I was. This time I want to make sure we're in a good spot to see the entire show.

Other than dining options, where are the best places to see the show these days?
If you don’t do Dining then you will need to get a Fastpass early in the morning. Pretty much all Fastpass areas are standing room only, which can be a pain! I’d highly recommend getting a dining package, at the very least at Hungry Bear, which will allow you the best views and sitting down during the show.

I recommend the dining package as well. We did not do the dining package, and I missed out on getting fast passes for it each of the days we were there. Finally on Sunday we sucked it up and stayed late for the final show at 10:30 pm as I heard it was less crowded. NOT SO! We barely got a spot, and I had to put my 5yo dd on my shoulders for 30 minutes because she could not see. Do one of the dining packages or get there super early and expect to camp out for a couple of hours for a good spot.

What did you end up doing? I am making our plans for end of Feb and am debating on FP or Dining res for a Wed show.

Hope your trip was fun!

We ended walking up about 10 mins before the show and stood pretty close over by the dock for the Mark Twain.
We could see the show we’ll enough to have a great time!!

Attachments

• 435E993B-B7B1-41DD-805D-A39213B4402C.jpeg
    435E993B-B7B1-41DD-805D-A39213B4402C.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter