Fantasy August 31, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

We onboard as well!! You may see me on the FB page as well. Can't wait. We need info on Port adventure must do. This is our first cruise on the Fantasy to Caribbean.

Hi!! I am also on this cruise. Any luck with the FB FE group? Thanks!!

Hi! I'm trying to find the group for the FE. I found a group on Facebook with the date for this cruise but thy haven't approved my request. Do you guys know if there are other groups?. So that I know if I should create a new one. Thank you

:mickeyjumHello- new to DIS boards in general. Also booked on Aug 31 trip. This will be our 4th DCL cruise but first time on a 7 day and first time on the fantasy. Was wondering about the fish extender community. Is this forum for that or it somewhere else? Again, totally new at this and any advise is greatly appreciated.:)

:mickeyjumHello- new to DIS boards in general. Also booked on Aug 31 trip. This will be our 4th DCL cruise but first time on a 7 day and first time on the fantasy. Was wondering about the fish extender community. Is this forum for that or it somewhere else? Again, totally new at this and any advise is greatly appreciated.:)

Welcome onboard....there is a Facebook page for this cruise with an awesome community of fellow cruisers. FE lists are being generated there also. Search for the Cruise date .

Hello, can you provide the Facebook link for our cruise? I am still unable to find it. Thanks soooo much!!!

Welcome onboard....there is a Facebook page for this cruise with an awesome community of fellow cruisers. FE lists are being generated there also. Search for the Cruise date .

Hello, can you provide the Facebook link for our cruise? I am still unable to find it. Thanks soooo much!!!

I’m not sure if we are allowed to provide links to a FB group on these boards.

Here’s the title though. Try typing this in. Good luck.

Disney fantasy western Caribbean August 31 2019

I’m not sure if we are allowed to provide links to a FB group on these boards.

Here’s the title though. Try typing this in. Good luck.

Disney fantasy western Caribbean August 31 2019

thank you! I found it! I cant believe I did not find it sooner but happy to be able to join FE. Thanks!

HI, in case you are still looking, search for
"Disney fantasy western Caribbean August 31 2019" on facebook and you can join FE there.

89 Days! Checked in and booked activities last night! So excited! Got everything we wanted except Palo Brunch... fingers crossed we can get it on board.

Hello all! This is our 2nd Disney cruise in a year's time! :D We're so excited to learn more about the community of cruisers and get involved! We are 32/34 and have 3 kids- 13, 7, and 2 so if any parents want to meet up we would love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts