Fantasy Cruise Feb 3 2018!

harleys mom

Disney Princess.
We just booked a cruise for Feb 3, 2018. I noticed that no one had started a page so I decided to start one!!!!!

Any suggestions for a name? I also found out that it will be a Star Wars Cruise!

I have moved this thread to the Cruise Meet Board and added it to the directory for 2018 Fantasy Cruises.
Happy Planning!

Hi,

My husband and I just just book out first cruise for our son, can't wait he loves Mickey! I'm looking to see where to go for more on the fe, as far as who's doing it?

Recently booked as a girlfriend cruise! No husbands, girls just want to have fun! Mixology anyone?

My fiancé and I booked this cruise about 2 weeks ago for our honeymoon! The first cruise for both of us! I've been to WDW more times than I can count, but he has never been. My family stayed deluxe resorts or concierge most times, so I'm very familiar with all the magic - I CAN'T WAIT TO SPOIL MY FUTURE HUSBAND WITH ALL THE MAGICAL EXTRAS!!! He has NO idea what awesome things Disney can do! He is a huge SW fanatic - he is particularly excited about the SW trivia!

So far, I'm planning to book a lot of snorkeling excursions for us. I've also looked into day passes because I think I'd like to splurge on at least one beach day. I haven't completely made a decision about CC - probably at least the Abaco Snorkeling.

Yay - we are so so excited!

So jealous. I can't seem to convince my wife to let us go on the Star Wars cruise yet, we've done a three and soon to be a four night cruise. Hopefully I can build her up to the 7 night SW.

We just signed up for this cruise with our 2 daughters. Can't wait! Can someone who knows- post info about how to join a fish extender group?

Hi guys we are getting excited about the Feb cruise! Any FE exchanges being planned? If so we'd love to join!

I have moved this thread to the Cruise Meet Board and added it to the directory for 2018 Fantasy Cruises.
Happy Planning!

So I've been researching FEs, but what I haven't quite found out is how far out do people start organizing and as moderator of this message board is part of your roll to ensure that the list of folks eating to participate gets circulated or how does that work? Thanks!!!

So I've been researching FEs, but what I haven't quite found out is how far out do people start organizing and as moderator of this message board is part of your roll to ensure that the list of folks eating to participate gets circulated or how does that work? Thanks!!!

FE exchanges are run by the group of cruisers on a particular cruise. They make the rules/deadlines they want as there are no official rules to follow for these.
While the Dis Boards are a great resource for meeting your fellow cruisers the moderators of the boards have absolutely nothing to do with the FE Exchanges. Each group of cruisers handles that on their own. Some cruises don't even have them.

FE exchanges are run by the group of cruisers on a particular cruise. They make the rules/deadlines they want as there are no official rules to follow for these.
While the Dis Boards are a great resource for meeting your fellow cruisers the moderators of the boards have absolutely nothing to do with the FE Exchanges. Each group of cruisers handles that on their own. Some cruises don't even have them.

Thanks for the info!! So then if I'm willing to head things up, would you suggest just putting something out on this message board asking folks of interest and collecting info? This is my first experience with FEs, what kind of info do I need to have to share with other interested cruisers? Sorry to be a pest, I like to get organized as soon as possible!

Thanks for the info!! So then if I'm willing to head things up, would you suggest just putting something out on this message board asking folks of interest and collecting info? This is my first experience with FEs, what kind of info do I need to have to share with other interested cruisers? Sorry to be a pest, I like to get organized as soon as possible!

I'm sorry if I'm not much help with this. I've never run a FE Exchange and I've only participated in 2 very low key ones. It seems they have really exploded to be something big and serious now and I really don't know the ins and outs of what people are doing now. I think your best option would be to wait for others to join your thread, then see what everyone is interested in doing, and go from there.

Thanks - actually discovered I should look for a connection on FB for our cruise and found someone there had already started organizing the FE, so that works for me! Awesome!!! Thanks for the quick responses!!!

Oh just found this thread. Also heading on this cruise. This will be our second SWDAS cruise. SO EXCITED!

This is the first cruise for my family after a ton of trips to WDW. Myself DW, DD5 and DD7. I heard rumour DVC members can get a free hat and I am super pumped for that and the Castaway Cay 5K

This is our second Disney Cruise. We are very excited. We love to stay at Disney World for 3 days and then after relax on the ship for 7.
I set conventions up for major corporations in my area for a living and the Disney Cruise experience and all Disney Vacations are the most relaxing experience for our family.
We can not wait and are very excited about this years trip.
We do not Facebook but would be interested in FE exchanges.
I could share my contact info privately. We have two girls 7 and 9 they are really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!