Fantasy - February 10th, 2018 - 7Nt Eastern

Cheerio

DIS Veteran
So excited for this cruise! It will be our 4th :)

Let me know if you are interested in onboard alcohol tastings - more details to come but we have it organized.

Last edited:
Hi! My husband and I booked this cruise about a month and a half ago; right when Disney Cruise Lines posted sailings in 2018. This will be Disney Cruise #16 for us. We will be celebrating our 11th Wedding Anniversary and sailing with another couple we met many years ago on the Disboards. We are sailing on the Fantasy this February too. That cruise is so close, I am getting super excited and knowing we already have another one planned in 2018 is like icing on the cake. We will not be sailing with our children for this cruise so we would not be interested in doing the FE; we only participate when our four daughters are with us. Our next Disney Cruise with our daughters is next August. It is the DVC Member Cruise. We love taking cruises in February especially when it is Valentines Week - so romantic. I am sure this DisBoards thread will get more activity once people realize it is here.

I'll be on this one. Belated honeymoon. :) Decided to go with Valentines Day vs our anniversary because our anniversary falls on Halloween week. Husband is very excited they've added the Star Wars day. We booked a few days before the announcement. It will be my third cruise, but first as an adult, and his first cruise.

Welcome :) My family is very excited for the SWDAS we went on one last year and it was great.

We just booked...our first Disney cruise!
We are definitely interested in the FE exchange.
Will be celebrating our 16th anniversary and hubbies birthday on board!

My wife and I are booked on this cruise, to celebrate her 70th birthday, which is actually a day or two after we get back. This is our second Disney cruise, both on Fantasy. The last Fantasy cruise was about two years ago and we took our extended family. It was a pretty good time, but the weather got rough a day or two, we had some rain, and both the wife and I got sick for a day or two of it (not sea sickness, I've never been sea sick) and it wasn't the greatest cruise I have ever taken. So, we decided we needed a 'do over' without the kids and grandkids and the negotiation that goes along with that. We have a similar rear facing cabin this time, as last, but up on deck 9 and are looking forward to this trip. YES I'm interested in attending a tasting! Also, just yesterday I received the "Star Wars" Hawaiian style shirt to wear on our Star Wars day at sea! Black with Star Wars space ships on it!

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee, FL

One Year from TODAY we are getting on Fantasy! Will be looking forward to if for the next year, and watching the board for more members to join.

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

Yes I told the kids last night in one year we'd be in Cocoa Beach - the one year countdown is so exciting.

Hi, My wife and I just booked this cruise. This will be our 7th. Disney Cruise and 3rd. on the Fantasy. We were on the Fantasy Western SWDAS on February 4, 2017.

Just an FYI if you didn't see, there is a Facebook setup for this cruise as well.

I searched Facebook, and did find a place for the cruise BEFORE ours, but not the one departing on the 10th? Perhaps I missed something???

Disney Fantasy Eastern February 10th 2018 Is how our cruise is listed on Facebook..

So excited to be going back on the Fantasy to do the Eastern Carribean cruise again!! We just did it for President's week on the Western cruise and had a fabulous time! This will be our 10th Disney cruise and we are sailing with our dear friends from Georgia. Both our families have two teenage boys each ages 14-17. Love that it will be a Star Wars cruise again, so fun! My family would like to join the Disboard fish extender if there is one. We did join the other one.

Hi We are on this cruise! Family of 3 from Alberta Canada. This is our 4th DCL, and will be our 2nd trip on the Fantasy.

Wow my banner hasn't changed since our last cruise 3 years and 2 days ago.... LOL off to do that now

Down side to the "roll call"... you can only access AFTER you've entered info... thus to enter again, your info is duplicated....

We're interested in the Fish Extenders...

Hi everyone!
We just booked this cruise today! We are so excited! This is DH and my 4th Disney cruise, our 6 year old DD's second Disney cruise and our 2 year old DD's first! This will be our first time on the Fantasy.
We are definitely interested in participating in the FE exchange. We have done it before and it's so much fun!
I need to work on updating my countdown and signature later. I'm headed over to check out the Facebook group now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!