Fast passes for first week in August?

Laralynn

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan our trip in August starting 8/5. I was able to get a $270 rate at Royal Pacific But was also interested in Sapphire Falls. I know Sapphire doesn’t have express but it looks really pretty there. Is that week in August normally very busy? Also is Royal Pacific as nice as Sapphire? We have only stayed at Cabana Bay and Portifino in the past. Also any suggestions on which building we should request for a standard room at Royal Pacific if we decide to stay there. Any suggestions welcome :)

Last edited:
Yes, first week in August is still peak summer crowds. Royal Pacific is very nice. You'll like it!

RPR is lovely.......you’ll be glad of EP when you’re going, no doubt.

We like Tower 3 and have a higher floor with pool view. It’s slightly closer to the boat dock. Tower 1 also has some nice theme park views and is slightly closer to the walking path.

It’s a fairly compact resort and all towers lead off of the main lobby area, so nothing is very far from anything.......

Trying to plan our trip in August starting 8/5. I was able to get a $270 rate at Royal Pacific But was also interested in Sapphire Falls. I know Sapphire doesn’t have express but it looks really pretty there. Is that week in August normally very busy? Also is Royal Pacific as nice as Sapphire? We have only stayed at Cabana Bay and Portifino in the past. Also any suggestions on which building we should request for a standard room at Royal Pacific if we decide to stay there. Any suggestions welcome :)

Laralynn, we are going to be at RPR 8/7-8/10. RPR is a beautiful resort and you will love it. I agree with schumi request Tower 3. I also like Sapphire Falls, but you can't go wrong with RPR and you'll love the EP at that busy time of year.

For your date of August 5, I would book rpr as it has the free ep

Book soon for either hotel

Rooms can fill up for the lower cost room types

You are bout 7 weeks out from
your vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter