Fastpass + 60 Days Out Question

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
I'm a bit puzzled. I logged into MDE to do my 60 days out Fastpass+ bookings. The parks I am attempting to book rides for are clearly identified as EMH 8am openings (in this case at AK). In the Fastpass+ booking page, the drop down menu for "Select A Time" shows 9am as the earliest. When I did my Fastpass+ bookings a few months ago (previous trip), even if certain rides were not available,it would still show the 8-9am time slot on the drop down list. When Iooking at other future dates at other parks, the EM 8am openings do not show up on the drop down list either.

I'm a bit puzzled. I logged into MDE to do my 60 days out Fastpass+ bookings. The parks I am attempting to book rides for are clearly identified as EMH 8am openings (in this case at AK). In the Fastpass+ booking page, the drop down menu for "Select A Time" shows 9am as the earliest. When I did my Fastpass+ bookings a few months ago (previous trip), even if certain rides were not available,it would still show the 8-9am time slot on the drop down list. When Iooking at other future dates at other parks, the EM 8am openings do not show up on the drop down list either.
During your previous trip did the park open for everyone at 8am maybe and that's why you saw an 8am fp? Like pp said fp is not available during the emh

mmm.......now that you mention it ,on my previous trip (week between Xmas and New Years) It might indeed have been an early opening for all. Thanks guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!