FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So disappointed...61 days out, yet the day, August 24 let's me click but no FoP available.

Yesterday I could not click on anything after Aug 21, what happened to the days between?

So disappointed...61 days out, yet the day, August 24 let's me click but no FoP available.

Yesterday I could not click on anything after Aug 21, what happened to the days between?

I'm confused - if you're 61 days from your check-in date, you shouldn't be able to reserve FPs at all.

I'm confused - if you're 61 days from your check-in date, you shouldn't be able to reserve FPs at all.
That's what I thought....too, I double and triple counted. I am 61 days out, yet when I go to FP, it lets me click on August 24, 25 and even 26 for FPs. I got FPs for the MK...sadly all FoP are gone .

Last edited:
That's what I thought....too, I double and triple counted. I am 61 days out, yet when I go to FP, it lets me click on August 24, 25 and even 26 for FPs. I got FPs for the MK...sadly all FoP are gone .
What does it say in your MDE account? Look at "MY PLANS" and it will tell you the official number od days according to Disney...
upload_2017-6-24_15-41-31.png

What does it say in your MDE account? Look at "MY PLANS" and it will tell you the official number od days according to Disney...
View attachment 246806
Thanks, but we are going there for 4th of July, so that's what the countdown is! I have gotten over it, I will be more proactive looking for my December trip. In reading the early posts, on site guests can book up to 70 days out, so, I missed out at 61 days, although why I can book at 61 days is beyond my understanding.

Thanks, but we are going there for 4th of July, so that's what the countdown is! I have gotten over it, I will be more proactive looking for my December trip. In reading the early posts, on site guests can book up to 70 days out, so, I missed out at 61 days, although why I can book at 61 days is beyond my understanding.

That's 60 days to check-in plus length of stay, which can be 10 days or more. It does not mean 70 days to check-in.

When is your check-in date?

Last edited:

FPs cannot be scheduled during hard-ticket events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, or Night of Joy. However, party tickets can be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p.

I just tried booking fastpasses for our MNSSHP day, and the system wouldn't allow us to do so. It said we had used all of our tickets (we have 8-day tickets, but were not planning to use on of those on the MNSSHP day.) So it looks like Disney no longer allows fastpass booking for the three hours before a party starts using the party ticket.

Please tell me if this is incorrect and, if so, what i need to do to fix it. I was really hoping for a fastpass for the Haunted Mansion at 4 PM on the day of the party, but I don't want to give up my fastpasses from another park day to get it.

I just tried booking fastpasses for our MNSSHP day, and the system wouldn't allow us to do so. It said we had used all of our tickets (we have 8-day tickets, but were not planning to use on of those on the MNSSHP day.) So it looks like Disney no longer allows fastpass booking for the three hours before a party starts using the party ticket.

Please tell me if this is incorrect and, if so, what i need to do to fix it. I was really hoping for a fastpass for the Haunted Mansion at 4 PM on the day of the party, but I don't want to give up my fastpasses from another park day to get it.

I wouldn't make that assumption just yet, the system is complicated enough that it is possible something else is going on. Please confirm: you do not have FPs scheduled for that day already?

ETA: I've been scanning the last few pages of the main "official" MNSSHP thread and there are mixed reports of success for those doing what you're trying to do. Something may have changed, but too early to tell. I do have a caveat in the paragraph you quoted that changes may be coming.

Last edited:
I cancelled a vacation package yesterday but my FPs are all still showing up on my MDE.
I have booked a new resort reservation (decided to go after all - just for a shorter stay) and want to book new FPs.
Some of my dates are the same.
I'm wondering when (and if) my current FPs will disappear from my MDE? I called yesterday and 2 different CMs said they will definitely be gone but maybe computer system is backed up.
[My new tix are 3-day PH. Original tix were 5-day PH]
Has anyone experienced this? Thanks

I cancelled a vacation package yesterday but my FPs are all still showing up on my MDE.
I have booked a new resort reservation (decided to go after all - just for a shorter stay) and want to book new FPs.
Some of my dates are the same.
I'm wondering when (and if) my current FPs will disappear from my MDE? I called yesterday and 2 different CMs said they will definitely be gone but maybe computer system is backed up.
[My new tix are 3-day PH. Original tix were 5-day PH]
Has anyone experienced this? Thanks

Reports I've read suggest they go away after a day or two, but if you've rebooked already then you may not see anything change at all. You should be able to delete or change them yourself in any case.

Reports I've read suggest they go away after a day or two, but if you've rebooked already then you may not see anything change at all. You should be able to delete or change them yourself in any case.
Thank you. It will be painful to delete my AK FoP FP:sick:

I wouldn't make that assumption just yet, the system is complicated enough that it is possible something else is going on. Please confirm: you do not have FPs scheduled for that day already?

ETA: I've been scanning the last few pages of the main "official" MNSSHP thread and there are mixed reports of success for those doing what you're trying to do. Something may have changed, but too early to tell. I do have a caveat in the paragraph you quoted that changes may be coming.

I retried it and it worked this time. (Yay - Haunted Mansion fastpass at the Halloween party!!) So maybe you just have to try multiple times and hope the system feels like being nice at that moment?

Also, the system let me book fp+ for my mom, who is arriving 3 days after us, but not for my dad, who is in the same room as my mom. I have to try again in 3 days for my dad, but my mom is all set. So strange.

I retried it and it worked this time. (Yay - Haunted Mansion fastpass at the Halloween party!!) So maybe you just have to try multiple times and hope the system feels like being nice at that moment?

Also, the system let me book fp+ for my mom, who is arriving 3 days after us, but not for my dad, who is in the same room as my mom. I have to try again in 3 days for my dad, but my mom is all set. So strange.

Glad it worked, at least this time.

Regarding HM at the party, it's quite a bit better to experience at night. Please don't skip it after dark.

That's 60 days to check-in plus length of stay, which can be 10 days or more. It does not mean 70 days to check-in.

When is your check-in date?
Our check in date is August 24, so I counted today,June 25 as 60 days, but yesterday I was able to make FPs for my stay, and even in the morning all FoP FPs were gone.

Our check in date is August 24, so I counted today,June 25 as 60 days, but yesterday I was able to make FPs for my stay, and even in the morning all FoP FPs were gone.

Agreed, today is your 60-day if my counting is right. The earlier trip you mentioned in July is probably affecting the windows (maybe with a rolling 60?), but in any event I am not surprised you are having issues with FOP FPs. It is the hottest FP at WDW for now.

It's the July trip that did it. I've had 2 trips close together several times last year. Anytime the 2nd trip opened while still in the window waiting for the first trip I got access to book FP for the 2nd trip early, if that makes sense. Happened every time. No idea why but it was very consistent. For a while I thought MDE couldn't tell the difference between months with 30 days and months with 31 days and then I realized it was not that, it was me having 2 trips booked less than 60 days apart that did it. trip 2 will open 1 day early. At least it did for me, and seems to for you.

I have a FP question. We have 2 onsite stays coming up - one is August 16-19, and the other is November 22-27. We also all have APs. It looks like we have a "rolling 60" available to book FP beyond our first onsite stay. Why do I have the ability to book FP from August 20-24?

No real reason for my question, other than I'm just curious!

Thanks!

IMG_0525.PNG

I have a FP question. We have 2 onsite stays coming up - one is August 16-19, and the other is November 22-27. We also all have APs. It looks like we have a "rolling 60" available to book FP beyond our first onsite stay. Why do I have the ability to book FP from August 20-24?

No real reason for my question, other than I'm just curious!

Thanks!

View attachment 246897

From post #3 of this thread.

- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater.

Yesterday was my 60 day mark and I could book FPs for Navi River & FOP for all of my dates Aug. 23-29. But for the oddest reason, I could not get the Safari for any morning. Only late afternoon availability! I've always been able to get a FP right up to the day before for the morning! Anyone else have issues? Most interested in Aug. 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!