FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I think either i misunderstood or something is wrong.

I have a package for my family arriving 12/9 so today is our fastpass day. My parents arrive the next day 12/10 so their window would open tomorrow. I asked on another thread from like a year ago and was told that I could book everyone at the same time.

However, I tried that and it won't let me add my parents. If I got wrong info then I would have just waited until tomorrow. Now, not sure if I will be able to add my parents to the fastpasses or if the same ones will be available tomorrow.

Ugh!

Ok so I think either i misunderstood or something is wrong.

I have a package for my family arriving 12/9 so today is our fastpass day. My parents arrive the next day 12/10 so their window would open tomorrow. I asked on another thread from like a year ago and was told that I could book everyone at the same time.

However, I tried that and it won't let me add my parents. If I got wrong info then I would have just waited until tomorrow. Now, not sure if I will be able to add my parents to the fastpasses or if the same ones will be available tomorrow.

Ugh!

Your parents can’t get FPs for any days or for just the first one (12/9)? Are they linked to or listed on your account?

Thanks for this thread - it's extremely helpful.

Are there lists anywhere of attractions that are FP+ only and Standby only?

Thanks for this thread - it's extremely helpful.

Are there lists anywhere of attractions that are FP+ only and Standby only?

Post #8 has a list of Fastpass+ attractions. If it isn't listed, it's standby only.

There are no attractions that are "FP+ only" that I recall.

Is there a way to view what Fast Pass times are available without canceling my already scheduled ones? I try to go in to view it and it gives me a message saying that I would have to remove a guest from my party (there are 2 of us). When I do that, it just takes me back to the calendar page?

Is there a way to view what Fast Pass times are available without canceling my already scheduled ones? I try to go in to view it and it gives me a message saying that I would have to remove a guest from my party (there are 2 of us). When I do that, it just takes me back to the calendar page?
Go to a booked FP and Select Modify. The system will show which rides have availability except for the ones that are blocked out by pre-booked FPs.

If I have 3 FP booked for Epcot now, can I cancel the last one before its window and schedule one at another park? I know I have to do this on the day I'm in the parks and not beforehand. I remember that if I start the day with just 2, I can schedule another park once I tap into the 1st FP. Can't remember if after that first tap I can also cancel (or modify) a FP and book at another park.

Thank you for this great site!

At MK for FP my 3rd is 11:55-12:55. Should I push the earlier ones back farther in the day or is it better to get all 3 done as early as possible to get best shot at booking 4th FP?

The early 2 are Pooh and Peter Pan so in FL. I figured we quickly can move from one ride to another while lines are still low. 3rd is BTMRR

Last edited:
I really should know the answer to this...for my trip next week, I've got 3 FPs scheduled at AK for the morning, with plans to hop to Epcot in the afternoon. When I hop to Epcot and start making my 4th, 5th, etc. FP there, do I need to burn through 2 Epcot Tier 2s before I can make 2 Epcot Tier 1 FPs? In other words, could Test Track be my 4th FP and Soarin' my 5th, or do I have to do two Epcot Tier 2s first? Are the rules different with regard to tiering once you are in the "bonus" FPs? Thanks!

I really should know the answer to this...for my trip next week, I've got 3 FPs scheduled at AK for the morning, with plans to hop to Epcot in the afternoon. When I hop to Epcot and start making my 4th, 5th, etc. FP there, do I need to burn through 2 Epcot Tier 2s before I can make 2 Epcot Tier 1 FPs? In other words, could Test Track be my 4th FP and Soarin' my 5th, or do I have to do two Epcot Tier 2s first? Are the rules different with regard to tiering once you are in the "bonus" FPs? Thanks!

Once your first three are used, you can book ANY attraction that is available at any park - tiering no longer applies. You can only book one at a time though.

When you enter the FP#3 line at AK, book a Tier 1 at Epcot, if available. When in the Epcot FP line, book another Tier 1 etc.

The FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky has Tier 1 booking strategies.

Once your first three are used, you can book ANY attraction that is available at any park - tiering no longer applies. You can only book one at a time though.

When you enter the FP#3 line at AK, book a Tier 1 at Epcot, if available. When in the Epcot FP line, book another Tier 1 etc.

The FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky has Tier 1 booking strategies.

Oh good - I was hoping this was the case, but I started to second-guess myself. Thanks!

Your parents can’t get FPs for any days or for just the first one (12/9)? Are they linked to or listed on your account?

They couldn't get any fast passes for the days they would be at the parks. They get in the day after us and the system kept saying they had to be removed as they didn't have valid tickets.

Yes, their reservation is linked to my MDE account.

I got it all resolved with some Disney Magic. Called Disney and the person I spoke to went in and added my parents to all the fast passes for the dates they will be in the parks.

So resolved but unhappy I got some bad information or misunderstood.

They couldn't get any fast passes for the days they would be at the parks. They get in the day after us and the system kept saying they had to be removed as they didn't have valid tickets.

Yes, their reservation is linked to my MDE account.

I got it all resolved with some Disney Magic. Called Disney and the person I spoke to went in and added my parents to all the fast passes for the dates they will be in the parks.

So resolved but unhappy I got some bad information or misunderstood.
The people who have reported the same problem was when the name on the Resort Reservation didn’t match up exactly to the names on the linked MDE.

In those reported cases, Mr., Mrs., etc. were the noted problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!