FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nathan,
I’ve always linked by adding their name to the Friends’ list and then selected the option to invite to link via email - using the website not the app.

Their names would have to be on your Family list to be able to link the onsite reservation.

Thanks for asking - I am doing quite well. :goodvibes Recently moved to San Diego and fully enjoying the amazing location!
Ok, so that worked for the most part. I added the account lead via email and then added the others through 'connected guests'. One slight issue though, only two of the three other party members showed up on the 'connected guests' list. Any suggestions as to why that might be?

Ok, so that worked for the most part. I added the account lead via email and then added the others through 'connected guests'. One slight issue though, only two of the three other party members showed up on the 'connected guests' list. Any suggestions as to why that might be?
You still have to do the invite via email for the MDX where they are listed and managed.

Could that 1 person have their own MDX by chance?

You still have to do the invite via email for the MDX where they are listed and managed.

Could that 1 person have their own MDX by chance?
Yes, so I added the account holder as a friend on MDX before then 'inviting' their children (who are on the same MDX account). That has gone through fine and I now have three of them listed on my MDX. The fourth person didn't show up on that list.

I am now beginning to wonder whether he does have his own MDX which is somehow linked to their family MDX account. Its a possibility. I'll have to find out and see what I can do. If not, may have to give Disney a call and get them to take a look for me. Thanks for your help Jen :)

If Disney says Distribution is done on let's say TT at a certain time, then let's say I go on MDE and get a Illuminations FP, thereby giving up my TT FP because I decided my stomach can't handle TT. (Purely fictious for question), will my TT FP be released to some lucky soul who is refreshing at that time, thereby making FP distribution for that ride Not done?

If Disney says Distribution is done on let's say TT at a certain time, then let's say I go on MDE and get a Illuminations FP, thereby giving up my TT FP because I decided my stomach can't handle TT. (Purely fictious for question), will my TT FP be released to some lucky soul who is refreshing at that time, thereby making FP distribution for that ride Not done?

Yes.

I have a question that may be a bit confusing, so stay with me. Our trip to WDW is October 26-Nov 4. My plan is to buy a 10 day hopper and then upgrade it to an Annual Pass. If AP holders can only book 7 days of Fast Passes, will my 3 extra day of FPs vanish?

Also, due to extending the trip and doing some booking thru places like Hotwire and Priceline the stay is actually 4 separate reservations. We check in for the first time Friday night, then out/in on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and then out for good on Sunday. Will that have any effect on booking Fast Passes?

If you’re onsite for all those reservations, you won’t lose any FPs that you book for all 10 days - when your window opens based on Stay#1.

All of those stays are between the Dolphin and the Swan. So I can book all FPs when I hit day one of my first stay?

Quick question, I remember being told once by a cast member (via phone) to try to make your Fastpasses at midnight at your booking window (as opposed to waiting 7AM), is there any truth to this?

Quick question, I remember being told once by a cast member (via phone) to try to make your Fastpasses at midnight at your booking window (as opposed to waiting 7AM), is there any truth to this?
The only factual thing is that the CM told you to try. Did the CM say you would be successful?

The FP Booking window opens at 7:00a Orlando time exactly 60 days prior to your check-in date.

Perhaps you asked the question years ago, back when the time was (usually) midnight.

The only factual thing is that the CM told you to try. Did the CM say you would be successful?

The FP Booking window opens at 7:00a Orlando time exactly 60 days prior to your check-in date.

Mine turned exactly at 7 too, not even 6:59

Perhaps you asked the question years ago, back when the time was (usually) midnight.

Thanks so much! That's good to hear as I keep "old lady" hours, midnight would have been tough for me :cutie:

I want to look into switching resorts as I realized I have my stay booked at a pet-friendly resort. Does switching resorts effect my already scheduled FP? I would keep the dates the same.

Thanks for your help.

I want to look into switching resorts as I realized I have my stay booked at a pet-friendly resort. Does switching resorts effect my already scheduled FP? I would keep the dates the same.

Thanks for your help.
You’ll keep your FPs. They remain based on your linked tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter