Fastpasses?

coachsteph

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am headed to DLP next week on Wednesday and Thursday. The map says it is high season. Is it worth it to purchase the Fastpass option? I am a single traveler and will use the single rider lines where available. I am planning to visit both parks. Thank you in advance for any insight.

The Paris area has their school holidays for the next two weeks, so yes, it could be busy, but I wouldn't expect Christmas crowds. You have two full days and you are a solo traveller so you can move quicker through crowds. Will you be staying onsite? Most FP rides are open during the morning hours.

UK schools are also on holiday next week so they usually bump up the crowd level.

The Paris area has their school holidays for the next two weeks, so yes, it could be busy, but I wouldn't expect Christmas crowds. You have two full days and you are a solo traveller so you can move quicker through crowds. Will you be staying onsite? Most FP rides are open during the morning hours.

Yes, I am staying onsite. Thank you for your information.

No, then in your situation, I personally wouldn't buy FP. You will get plenty of them done during the EMH hour in both parks, and if you have a favourite get a paper FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter