Favor to Ask for Those Currently in the Park...

CO2CA

Perpetually Planning
Hey guys! I have a favor to ask. If any of you are currently in the park, could you check to see if they still have Kate Spade bags (specifically a large black one)? They were found in the Emporium, but in the more "boutique" part of the store near the Pandora/jewlery counter. I was checking on the Disney Store and they have very limited styles, so I'm worried they are discontinuing the partnership or will only have limited styles when we visit next month.

Please don't go out of your way to check, but if you happen to be in the area/notice while in the store, I would really appreciate it!!

Hi, I took a look around and didn’t see any :( I think I’ve seen them in the past at the store next to Award Winning Weiner’s ( don’t know what it’s called) and there aren’t any there either.

Hi, I took a look around and didn’t see any :( I think I’ve seen them in the past at the store next to Award Winning Weiner’s ( don’t know what it’s called) and there aren’t any there either.

Just now seeing your message!

What a bummer! Thank you so much for checking, though! I really appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!