Favorite "1 Credit" TS Meals

KelNChrisKYDis

I'm aware we just got back.
We're not on the dining plan, but I'm looking for recommendations for everyone's favorite "1 credit" or equivalent TS meal at each park, resort, and DS. We want to eat only at places we've never eaten before. We're fairly adventurous eaters, it's going to be just me and DH. Please, no signature restaurants; counter/quick service is ok if that's really your favorite, but we're looking primarily at TS restaurants.

Thanks!!!

Our favorites right now are Morimoto's, Tusker House, Chefs du France, Ohana (but have heard service is uneven right now), and sci if for the ambiance. We may try Enzo next time we are down there; the menu looks amazing!

MK: Liberty Tree (lunch or dinner - dinner is very different)
EPCOT: This is hard we enjoy so many of them - Garden Grill, Via Napoli, Nine Dragons, Rose and Crown.
AK: Yak and Yeti and we love the new Satuli Canteen - it is a QS but the food is great.
HS: Hollywood Brown Derby. For dessert the PB&J shake at the lounge of Prime Time

We mostly eat at the resorts.
AKL - we love Sanaa and Boma - our two favorites.
Poly - Ohana and Kona
WL - WCC
CR - The Wave
Campgrounds - we love Trails End - the breakfast is great and very reasonably priced.

50s Prime Time, Chef De France, Liberty Tree, Tutto Italia, Spice Road. Love Garden Grill and 1900PF breakfasts, but those are character meals.

We mostly eat at character restaurants because my daughter loves it. We have enjoyed Tusker House at AK, Liberty Tree Tavern and Crystal Palace at MK and was pleasantly surprised by how much we liked Akershus. We also really loved our lunch at The Polite Pig at Disney Springs but it is quick service.

Our favorites right now are Morimoto's, Tusker House, Chefs du France, Ohana (but have heard service is uneven right now), and sci if for the ambiance. We may try Enzo next time we are down there; the menu looks amazing!
Morimoto is 2 Credit

MK: Liberty Tree (lunch or dinner - dinner is very different)
EPCOT: This is hard we enjoy so many of them - Garden Grill, Via Napoli, Nine Dragons, Rose and Crown.
AK: Yak and Yeti and we love the new Satuli Canteen - it is a QS but the food is great.
HS: Hollywood Brown Derby. For dessert the PB&J shake at the lounge of Prime Time
Brown Derby is 2 Credit

We had a reservation for Morimoto's for our May trip, and cx'd it and changed to Cali Grill at the last minute. Maybe we'll try it this time... I know it's not a place my kids would eat. Tusker House is another one we've had reservations for (twice, actually) and ended up having to cancel the day before due to various reasons. We did 'Ohana in May for breakfast... it was ok. Sci-Fi is definitely on my bucket list!! I don't know anything about Enzo... off to menu search! :D

We mostly eat at character restaurants because my daughter loves it. We have enjoyed Tusker House at AK, Liberty Tree Tavern and Crystal Palace at MK and was pleasantly surprised by how much we liked Akershus. We also really loved our lunch at The Polite Pig at Disney Springs but it is quick service.

We've tried all of those except Tusker House and Polite Pig... our last DS trip we ended up repeating D-Luxe Burger because the rest of our party wanted to try it, but DH & I were definitely interested in trying PP. Thanks!

50s Prime Time, Chef De France, Liberty Tree, Tutto Italia, Spice Road. Love Garden Grill and 1900PF breakfasts, but those are character meals.

I think the only one here we've tried is Liberty Tree... I'm very interested in Spice Road... hmm... too many places to eat at Epcot, haha.

Epcot: Tokyo Dining, Katsura Grill, and Teppan Edo; Yorkshire County Fish and Chips, Sommerfest @ the Germany Pavilion, Via Napoli @ the Italy Pavilion.
Poly: Kona Cafe and 'Ohana
MK: Tortuga Tavern for the turkey legs w/ a salad from Liberty Sq. With the exception of the place that serves Dole Whip only places we've eaten at that park.
HS: Rosie's for the burgers, Catalina Eddie's for the Cesar salad and ABC Commissary.
AK: Mr Harambe's eateries in general (there are 2 or 3) and Flaming Tree BBQ. I hear good of Santuli @ Pandora (sp?) but have never eaten there.

Last edited:
MK: Skipper Canteen
E: Rose & Crown
AK: Tusker House
HS: Brown Derby (outdoors)
DS: Homecoming
R: Grand Floridian Cafe

We had a reservation for Morimoto's for our May trip, and cx'd it and changed to Cali Grill at the last minute. Maybe we'll try it this time... I know it's not a place my kids would eat. Tusker House is another one we've had reservations for (twice, actually) and ended up having to cancel the day before due to various reasons. We did 'Ohana in May for breakfast... it was ok. Sci-Fi is definitely on my bucket list!! I don't know anything about Enzo... off to menu search! :D

We've tried all of those except Tusker House and Polite Pig... our last DS trip we ended up repeating D-Luxe Burger because the rest of our party wanted to try it, but DH & I were definitely interested in trying PP. Thanks!

I think the only one here we've tried is Liberty Tree... I'm very interested in Spice Road... hmm... too many places to eat at Epcot, haha.

We were surprised that Morimoto had something similar to chicken nuggets for DS on the kids menu. Hope you have similar luck in finding something that works for everyone!??The ribs are life changing. Sooooooooo good! Also, the dish that Morimoto won iron chef with is fantastic as well. (I think it is buri bop?) We haven't tried the sushi; however, it looked amazing.

Tusker House is great because it is a little different cuisine from the other buffets. Lots of good options for picky eaters too!

Our favorites are as follows:

HS - 50's Primetime
MK - Crystal Palace for breakfast and BOG for dinner
EPCOT - Chefs de France
DS - Raglan Rd
Resots - OHana (The Poly)

All are TS restaurants. We do eat at others but those are our absolute favorites.

My husband is an adventurous eater and he loves Sanaa.

MK - we take the boat and go to Grand Floridian Cafe
AK - Yak and Yeti
HS - Hollywood Brown Derby
EPCOT - Cape May Cafe
DS - Homecomin

I like Kona Cafe for breakfast. The press coffee is so good!

Current fave non-signatures are:
Trattoria Al Forno, Yak and Yeti, The Wave, Ohana and Sanaa.

If selecting best in each park:
MK: LTT lunch
AK: Yak and Yeti
HS: 50s PT
Epcot: Spice Road Table

Morimoto is 2 Credit

Brown Derby is 2 Credit
Morimoto is 2 credits at dinner, but 1 at lunch.

My favorites are Chefs de France in Epcot, 50s Prime Time at HS. We really enjoy 1900 Park Fare for the characters at dinner, and ‘Ohana even though it can be inconsistent.

The Wave is one of my faves. Amazing food for both breakfast and dinner. I highly recommend it!
I also like Via Napoli, Sci Fi, and Chefs de France. Liberty Tree at lunch is good too.
For QS i love Satuli Canteen. So amazing and fresh. One of the best healthy alternatives around.

Last edited:
We have liked Beaches and Cream, Nine Dragons, and Sci Fi the best.

We made our reservations a bit late and are trying to get Beaches & Cream, I really want to try it. I have the touring plans reservation finder working on it... it worked to get one last time, but we ended up not keeping it because we decided to do something else. Hopefully we can try it this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!