Favorite Castaway Cay Port Adventure

What is your favorite Castaway Cay Port Adventure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sign up for the ~5k, I disembark for that. Do the run. Go back to the ship, shower, sunscreen, swimsuit. By that time hubby and son are also up and equally ready. Maybe grab a bite then head off the ship for lounge chairs and sunshine. End of story.

We snorkeled once, and even my never-burns husband and son burned because mask problems had us out there waaaaay longer than anticipated. And it just wasn’t as awesome as I had imagined. (And now that the kid has snorkeled for “real” in Antigua he’ll never go into the lagoon for it again)

We jet-skied for the 1st time last year. OMG!! So worth the money. We thought 60 minutes would fly by, but we were out there a good amount of time.

For some reason my connection isn't letting my vote go through, but I love the package that gives you snorkel rental, tube rental, and bike rental. The other activities are fun but you can do them on pretty much any island. The package at Castaway Cay helps you really enjoy the uniqueness and the fun Disney magic specific to this island. Plus it's very economical! And the snorkel/float rental is for all day so you can go back and forth and stay for as long as you like.

So many options, so little time!! We have been to CC four times and loved every visit. Only things holding you back are expense, interest and time.

The jet-skiing one was really good, and had it booked back in October but when we boarded the ship there was a letter in our cabin that because of a vendor issue that excursion was no longer available and our excursion was therefore cancelled. So not sure if that is still the case, but back in October it wasn't an option.

The jet-skiing one was really good, and had it booked back in October but when we boarded the ship there was a letter in our cabin that because of a vendor issue that excursion was no longer available and our excursion was therefore cancelled. So not sure if that is still the case, but back in October it wasn't an option.

Hope its still an option. I have it booked for a January cruise...

Everything we've done has been pretty fun, but we always like the bicycle ride up to the lookout tower the best. Its what we remember the most. The pedal boats are exhausting! And i am in pretty good shape.

Last edited:
We like biking around the island, and doing the Pelican plunge slides. We see Castaway Cay as a place to relax more than anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter