• Kid Zone Pizza Company

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simpson's Fast Food Boulevard

Votes: 35 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damo

Proud Redhead
What are your favorite counter service restaurants at Universal? You can choose as many as you like.

Loving these polls damo.......

Louie's and Simpsons......easy choice in studios!

Richter's for their veggie burgers.

If DS were old enough to have a dis account he would vote for the kid zone pizza place. And I agree, they do have a nice cheese pizza. But the veggie burgers (which DS is never a fan of no matter where they are from) are better IMO.

I like Mel's and Leaky Cauldron...had a bad meal at Simpson's and haven't been back. Too many places we like to worry about giving others a second chance...maybe one day.

Bumblebee Taco Truck was disappointing. My Carne Asada was okay, but not enough for the money. My Wife's Korean Beef was inedible. Too sweet and salty. Krusty Burgers are good as is the Chicken and Waffle sandwich from Cletus.

Leaky Cauldron is my family's favorite. At Islands of Adventure Thunder Falls Terrace is the favorite

Last edited:
For some reason, our boys LOVE Richter's. It's ok, but dh and I don't get how much they like it. We liked the variety at Simpson's; we all got something completely different and enjoyed what we got. But the best meal we had was the Great Feast at Three Broomsticks. Really, it was awesome, and perfect for 2 adults and 2 teen boys. The only things left over were some veggies and one ear of corn (one of the boys had braces on), and it was a BIG meal.

For us, its all about the theming. Leaky Cauldron and Simpsons Fast Food Blvd are tops in our books.

I was going to say the same thing Gina. I believe the breakfast menus are very close (just a couple different items like the oatmeal and the mushroom one I think). The lunch/dinner menu is completely different.

We found the lunch and dinner menus at these two restaurants to be VERY different :confused:.

I was going to say the same thing Gina. I believe the breakfast menus are very close (just a couple different items like the oatmeal and the mushroom one I think). The lunch/dinner menu is completely different.

Oops... maybe I got them confused. It's been over a year since I've eaten at Leaky Cauldron. Sorry for the confusion

Oops... maybe I got them confused. It's been over a year since I've eaten at Leaky Cauldron. Sorry for the confusion

No need to be sorry, just wanted to make sure it got cleared up for the people that haven't been there before. :goodvibes

I chose Monster's Cafe as that is the only place we tried during our last trip. It was pretty good!

Leaky cauldron is shown on the Universal Studios map as full service, is it actually counter service? We were going to avoid it for that reason but if it's counter then perhaps we won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter