• Richter's Burger Co

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Kid Zone Pizza Company

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simpson's Fast Food Boulevard

Votes: 35 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like my nightmare place to stay........British breakfast place while in Spain!!! No.......just no......lol.......
LOL - My sentiments exactly! With so much lovely fresh fruit, olives, pastries, coffee, etc. in Spain! The resort was beautiful, right on the coast with a lovely pool and beach and the restaurants served lovely food otherwise. It was a wonderful trip, even still!

The survey is over two years old now

Some of the eateries have changed menus for the better

I’m sure if damo did the same survey now, we might see a change of popularity of some places

We have a lot of newbies experiencing the darkside as the parks are becoming more popular

The survey is over two years old now

Some of the eateries have changed menus for the better

I’m sure if damo did the same survey now, we might see a change of popularity of some places

We have a lot of newbies experiencing the darkside as the parks are becoming more popular

I'm not a total newbie (this will be our 3rd trip), but I'd LOVE to see updated polls as I make plans for our February trip!!

My votes would still go for Louie’s and Simpson’s if we had a new poll/thread about it

I wouldn't change my vote either. I think the food is pretty much the same standard today as it was two years ago.

My votes would still go for Louie’s and Simpson’s if we had a new poll/thread about it
I liked Simpsons, lots of choices. And Leaky Cauldron. In evenings we tended to go back to Portofino for dinner, at the deli and for a break from the parks. Our last night we took our food to an outside table just in time to hear the singers, magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter