Favorite Counter Service in Islands of Adventure

What are your favorites counter service restaurants at IOA?

• Croissant Moon

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Burger Digs/Pizza Predatoria

• Circus McGurkus

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Cafe 4

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Three Broomsticks

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Captain America Diner

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fire Eater's Grill

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Doc Sugrue's Desert Kebab House

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Comic Strip Cafe/Blondie's/Wimpy's

• Thunder Fall's Terrace

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damo

Proud Redhead
What are your favorite counter service restaurants at IOA? You can choose however many you want.

Nice vote!!!

Gone for Thunder Falls an Fire Eaters Grill.......love the spicy chicken at Fire Eaters and always have excellent meals at TF.........huge portions too.........

Fire eaters grille and blondies

Couldn't cast my vote in this survey as I have never been to wimpys and can't tolerate comic strip cafe
With blondies in that trio, didn't want to sway the numbers with my vote

Croissant Moon for breakfast and 3Bs and Capt America for lunch/dinner. With a picky eater and another with food allergies, we've not been to anyplace in the Comic Strip area or Lost Continent CS...Thunder Falls is OK, but a couple times the food has sat out a while and was kinda blah.

Blondies and Circus. Never been to Wimpys- I have never seen it open?

Thunder Falls Terrace used to be a favourite of ours, but on our last trip the chicken was dry and the portions were small*. I like the fish and chips option at Three Broomsticks but, again, find the portions small*

*At WDW we tend to share two CS meals between 3 of us but, at Universal on the last trip, we found the portions to be a lot smaller than previous years and two meals weren't quite enough for 3.

I voted for Thunder Falls. Food is pretty good (not DAK Flame Tree good, but still good) and if you get a window seat, it is fun to watch the boats come down the hill on the Jurassic Park ride.

Thunder Falls is just a really nicely designed restuarant. I love getting some food and eating in there

I love the Thunder Falls-- the rotisserie chicken is soooo good and the portion sizes are great. I also like that it's pretty easy to find a table, no matter the time of day. Three Broomsticks is another fav. I love the meat pies and the interesting beverages.

I voted for Croissant Moon, Thunder Falls, and Three Broomsticks, as those are the counter places we go most often.

I prefer to go to Confisco Grille, however, during a non-peak dining time it is not that much slower and a more enjoyable experience.

Helpful thread as we're coming up on our first trip. We have our Studios counter service picked out (Simpsons even though the two little ones have never seen the show), but for IOA, not sure. Besides stopping in at Three Broomsticks because, Harry Potter. Will vote when we get back.

Thanks so much for creating these threads! It's def a big help for me as our first trip there will be in March! We are serious WDW vets so I am studying as much as I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!