Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

Hey guys!

I really wanted to try the beverages at High Octane Refreshments but since that is closed now due to the construction what are some fun drinks you would suggest?

I drink everything from the frilly, the plain, to the exotic. I personally consider myself a cider geek so that isn't necessarily something that is a Disney must have!

I've tried the Grand Marnier Slush, The Dole Whip Float, and a very yummy pink drink at AK, but what else is there?

Best places to get drinks at all the parks besides MK? I'm really mainly looking for some spectacular selections for my upcoming trip in September! And the Food and Wine just makes it better but I'm also looking for WDW Staples! :)

Hey guys!

I really wanted to try the beverages at High Octane Refreshments but since that is closed now due to the construction what are some fun drinks you would suggest?

I drink everything from the frilly, the plain, to the exotic. I personally consider myself a cider geek so that isn't necessarily something that is a Disney must have!

I've tried the Grand Marnier Slush, The Dole Whip Float, and a very yummy pink drink at AK, but what else is there?

Best places to get drinks at all the parks besides MK? I'm really mainly looking for some spectacular selections for my upcoming trip in September! And the Food and Wine just makes it better but I'm also looking for WDW Staples! :)

Check out the first post in this thread for a list of ones I've enjoyed! If you liked the Grand Marnier sluch, try the Grey Goose one next time, I like it much better!

I had an alcoholic version of the Seashore Sweet at Abracadabar and it was great. Very, very sweet (obviously) and highly recommended if that's your style.

On this past trip I tried the Scottish Professor at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in DS, and the Derby Cocktail at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge at DHS. Both were really good.

On this past trip I tried the Scottish Professor at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in DS, and the Derby Cocktail at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge at DHS. Both were really good.

Jock Lindsey's was amazing! I'll have to try the Derby cocktail next time. 21 days!

Has anyone tried the peach bellini at the new Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria Al forno? Looking forward to it on my upcoming trip!

Adding some new ones this week! From Pandora, Disney's Caribbean Beach and a couple more. Thank you all for your suggestions and favorites. This thread is awesome!

Wow! I had no idea Disney had so many yummy, creative cocktails. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They put imagination and magic into everything they do.

Hovito Mojito at Jock Lindsey's was what my wife got and she loved them, yes them..haha...I had a beer or two and then a Wrong Island also a very good drink.
We love the bar and atmosphere and will be going back in December!

Laurali...
Love margaritas at the Tequila Bar in Mexico also! We are planning on trying to hang out in there and get some snacks before dinner in Mexico...Love the cucumber or the spicy habanero margaritas.

We are trying the Highway in the Sky Dine Around anyone have any "drink" tips?

My favorites so far are the Tipsy Ducks in Love at China in EPCOT and the Smoked Turkey from Victoria Falls Lounge at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The Smoked Turkey is Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon, Grenadine, and Odwalla Lemonade with a hint of Hickory Smoke garnished with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries. Although, I got it without the smoked flavoring.

Hovito Mojito at Jock Lindsey's was what my wife got and she loved them, yes them..haha...I had a beer or two and then a Wrong Island also a very good drink.
We love the bar and atmosphere and will be going back in December!

Laurali...
Love margaritas at the Tequila Bar in Mexico also! We are planning on trying to hang out in there and get some snacks before dinner in Mexico...Love the cucumber or the spicy habanero margaritas.

We are trying the Highway in the Sky Dine Around anyone have any "drink" tips?

Loved the Forever Young at The Wave! It's in the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!