• Test Track

• Innoventions Plaza

• The Land

• The Seas with Nemo and Friends

• Imagination

• World Showcase

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thumper01

I'm thumpin! That's why they call me Thumper!
Hello, I am taking a poll on what is every one's favorite EPCOT attraction.
You get to chose from: 1) Spaceship Earth; 2) Mission: SPACE; 3) Test Track; 4) Innoventions Plaza; 5) The Land; 6) The Seas With Nemo and Friends; 7) Imagination; and 8) the World Showcase.

My favorite EPCOT attraction is Test Track.

I love all the rides and attractions at Epcot but my favorite Epcot attraction is the World Showcase. I love going around each country exploring different cultures and endulging in traditional cuisines and drinks. The shopping is nice too. The rest goes like this:

2 - Soarin'
3 - Mission Space
4 - The Seas with Nemo and Friends
5 - The Land
6 - Test Track
7 - Innoventions

when i think of epcot my first thought is world showcase. i LOVE future world because i love test track, mision:space, and the seas and the land and the universe of energy. but in world showcase there is so much more to see and do. i love going into each shop and seeing everything there. i also love the kim possible kimunicators now. i am 21 and still and always will be a kid at heart, and i loved playing that game, and having it take me to places i never really took the time to explore before. i love that every time to you go to epcot, the things offered in the stores change. not everything, but enough that its like a new experience everytime you go. my weakness is perfume, and there is soooooo much perfume there i get lost in it everytime. and not to mention the brittish invasion band, i could sit and listen to them alllll day long. and there are rides and shows, epcot has everything and i just love world showcase!!!

Why do you have the attractions in Future World listed individually, while "World Showcase" is lumped together.
Granted the movies in Canada, China, France and Norway are just ok, but The American Adventure is quite a show and the Norway and Mexico boatrides are quite fun, so I feel it's unfair of you to Lump this together.
Seeing the choices I picked Spaceship Earth. What about Ellen's Energy Adventure?

That was tough, it came down to Mission Space and The Land for me. I love both attractions in The Land, but that feeling I get when I ride Mission Space is so different so I went with that.

Agree with Allison - why no Soarin' choice? It's my third favorite attraction in ALL the parks, behind Haunted Mansion and POTC.

None of the above-Soarin'

That is in The Land, which houses Soarin, Living with the Land, Garden Grill, Sunshine Seasons food court, and that film I can't ever remember the name of.

That is in The Land, which houses Soarin, Living with the Land, Garden Grill, Sunshine Seasons food court, and that film I can't ever remember the name of.

I know. I don't consider the Land an attraction. I consider it a pavilion. There are several attractions within the Land and Soarin' would be my favorite attraction.

i think i am the only person who cannot ride that over and over. i think its a really cool ride and i do it and love it, but then im done and want to move onto other things. i wish i knew what was "wrong" with me that i do not love it like everyone else :lmao::lmao:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

One thing I do want to agree with on some of the people who have replied to this thread... is why isnt Soarin' on the poll? I mean, even though my fav. thing is the world showcase Soarin' is right there behind it, it is SOOO much fun and beats out any of the other rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter